[Archive] Brush Slave League Season 2, Round 1 - Kick off

clam:

Poor Zamko. Hard to be a modern man :smiley: - so you are going to watch Titanic again :stuck_out_tongue: - hopefully some special edition directors cut HD 3D one that last a billion hours :slight_smile:

Borador:

Yeah that… Or he is ging to see The Hobbit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bolg:

The models are finished… need daylight for proper pics…

[edit]
…And to locate my camera…

clam:

Yeah that... Or he is ging to see The Hobbit ;P

Borador
Sounds more like a movie for "the boys night out", but perhaps he has trained her well :P

- and up here in the cold north we'll have to wait until the 16th, so didn't really cross my mind.

@Bolg
Waiting for daylight? Then we won't see them till March 2013 ;) May I suggest som day lights bulbs, perhaps? - as I can't wait that long.

Bolg:

Found camera… Battery dead… Blah blah blah… Pic send (:

bas_2312:

Oh man, I hope I can finish an entry as I don’t want to miss the first round again!

Blue in VT:

I’m very close…I will get them in but it will be a near run thing…as usual.

Cheers,

Blue

Larendard:

My entry has been sent via email right…NOW! :smiley:

clam:

Thanks, Larendard - and welcome to the league :slight_smile:

@bas_2312

Hope you make it.

@Blue

Sounds like my own “little” project. Just need some small things and do the photos. But still … 28 hours left, I think.

Cause yes ladies and gentlemen… It’s closing up now - so expect to see a lot more emails/PMs within the next 24 hours :wink:

furrie:

pictures have been send.

clam:

Sweet :smiley:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Thorne:

Sent … I hope you like :-S

Thorne:

Sent … I hope you like :-S

bas_2312:

I just have to make some pictures… but I’ll do that after I’ve eaten. Looks like I’m going to make the deadline! :slight_smile:

Blue in VT:

I need about 20 minutes to finish a shield and attach it…then some photos…I should make it!

Blue

clam:

As this is Brush Slave, I won’t be sitting here looking at the clock and see if you made it “in time”. Those that have sent me an entry by the time I start doing the match up (hopefully sometime tomorrow afternoon, CET) will be “in”. Want as many participants as possible, as it adds to the league system.

And I’ve received 12 entry’s so far and can see that a few more is coming. The 12 participants can be found in post #1. Please check that you name is there, as it will be used for the match up procedure.

Zanko:

Poor Zanko. Hard to be a modern man :D - so you are going to watch Titanic again :P - hopefully some special edition directors cut HD 3D one that last a billion hours :)

clam
I never saw Titanic! :D

SKYFALL was the film - was quite o.k.! :hat off

:hashut

clam:

Poor Zanko. Hard to be a modern man :D - so you are going to watch Titanic again :P - hopefully some special edition directors cut HD 3D one that last a billion hours :)

clam
I never saw Titanic! :D

Zanko
You lucky old sod. How on Earth did you succeed not to. I envy you :)

Blue in VT:

:hat off

I’m in!

Looking fwd to seeing everyone’s first team of the new season!

Blue

clam:

Morning,

Its 1st December, so why am I surprised that kids are up early? Totally forgot what an effect a small present on they calender do to them.

I’ll start the process. First is finding each starting place in the league. For that I use random.org - as it makes it quite easy for first round pairings - as 1st meets 2nd, 3th meets 4th and so on, but there is a little tweak as one match will be a 3 opponent one:

Here is the result, with your starter place in the league number:

So I’ll start doing the polls now.

The 3 opponent match will be:

I’ll start working on it. I’ll be back, soon :slight_smile: