[Archive] Brush Slave League Season 2, Round 6 - Voting

clam:

BSL 2 - ROUND 6

It’s closing in so if you are aiming for one of those top 3 prizes or maybe even take the trophy you should probably consider doing another replacement team for Round 6.

And for the rest of us it’s another great opportunity for getting some more old lead painted.

Here’s the details:

Deadline for entering a team is:

Saturday the 4th May 2013, 11:59 pm GMT

For those of you who enters a new team please make sure that your entry includes:

- A name :slight_smile:

and

- a direct link to your pictures with the use of direct URL (without preview or size restrictions). IMGs are great for presentations, but direct URLs are so much better :smiley:

If emailed, please use attachments, not any fancy email sharing feature from your hosting site, please.

Do you want to be a part of this?

Well, if you want to join it’s quite simple. All it takes is that you start painting your first team (i.e. paint at least 3 themed humanoid gaming miniatures).

When you’re done put some effort into making a presentation of your team and then take a look at the rules for: “how to enter”.

You’ll have the disadvantage of a late start of course, but as it’s actually just about getting stuff painted, who cares?

Oh! and keep your entry close - as we like surprises:) - and don’t forget to check all the rules for any other restrictions etc (don’t be scared, they are really quite simple).

List of coaches, with a new teams for our 5rd round (and who qualifies for the new team bonus):

• Zanko

• Lord Aldades

• DAGabriel

• Bolg

• Jaeckel

• Larendard

• furrie

• clam

New participants/coaches, with a starter team:

Borador:

Thanks for getting this up so quickly clam!

I’ll do my best to enter this month, but I’ll probably have to go through some surgical procedures in a week or two so I’m not sure if I’ll make it. Happy painting everyone!

clam:

:frowning: - hopefully you’ll soon be up and running (and painting ;)) again. All the best, old friend :cheers

Borador:

Thanks mate!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Singleton Mosby:

So, if I would like to join in again I expand on the team I have now?

clam:

All it takes is to paint another three miniature before deadline and send me pictures.

DAGabriel:

Mine should have arrived!

clam:

Thanks DA.

And for the rest of us … less than 3 days :slight_smile:

Bolg:

almost done… almost done…

clam:

So am I, so am I :smiley:

I just need to do a last skin tone highlight, eyes (god, I hate painting eyes), shields and some minor base detail. Should finish in time, I hope :slight_smile: … oh, and then pictures of course :smiley:

Blue in VT:

Yeah…not sure I’m going to make it this month…other obligations have pressed me for time. But its pretty standard for me to be rushing right up to the last minute so don’t write me off yet! :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Blue

Larendard:

Almost there, just need to put some matte varnish on the dwarves…

Borador:

Surgery has been postponed until July (really great…not). But I sadly haven’t been able to paint an entire team in time anymore. Maybe next month! Looking forward to all the entries

Bolg:

Paint was drying when I took the pictures but daylight is king (:

pic have been send in.

furrie:

Just sent my entry

Blue in VT:

Not looking good for me lads… :(. Next month I hope.

Cheers,

Blue

Larendard:

Email sent - this time real dwarfs! I hope you’ll all enjoy :slight_smile:

Jaeckel:

Email sent too

clam:

Life has been a bit hectic here due to work, but my entry is in, and so are Bolg, Jaeckel, Larendard and bas_2312 - but there is still some hours left.

match up/polls will go up tomorrow night. We have a familie birthday to attend :slight_smile:

furrie:

Life has been a bit hectic here due to work, but my entry is in, and so are Bolg, Jaeckel, Larendard and bas_2312 - but there is still some hours left.

match up/polls will go up tomorrow night. We have a familie birthday to attend :)

clam
    I've also send in my team