[Archive] Brush Slave League Season 2, Round 7 - Voting

clam:

BSL 2 - ROUND 7

We are near the end on final round before our last themed round 8, so this is the last round where you can do what ever you want … “cost free”.

Here’s the details:

Deadline for entering a team is:

Saturday the 8th June 2013, 11:59 pm GMT

For those of you who enters a new team please make sure that your entry includes:

- A name :slight_smile:

and

- a direct link to your pictures with the use of direct URL (without preview or size restrictions). IMGs are great for presentations, but direct URLs are so much better :smiley:

If emailed, please use attachments, not any fancy email sharing feature from your hosting site, please.

Do you want to be a part of this?

Well, if you want to join it’s quite simple. All it takes is that you start painting your first team (i.e. paint at least 3 themed humanoid gaming miniatures).

When you’re done put some effort into making a presentation of your team and then take a look at the rules for: “how to enter”.

You’ll have the disadvantage of a late start of course, but as it’s actually just about getting stuff painted, who cares?

Oh! and keep your entry close - as we like surprises:) - and don’t forget to check all the rules for any other restrictions etc (don’t be scared, they are really quite simple).

List of coaches, with a new teams for our 5rd round (and who qualifies for the new team bonus):

• larendard

• Bolg

New participants/coaches, with a starter team:

DAGabriel:

That was quick work again, thanks clam!

Some great new entries, will have a nice time trying to decide where my vote will go!

clam:

Thanks, DAGs - but really haven’t done much for round 7 yet :wink:

clam:

For unknown reasons I have completely forgot all about being in Algarve, Portugal the first week of June. So really no reason for having a deadline the 1st of June, when polls won’t go up till 9th. So, deadline will be Saturday 8th June 2013 at 11:59 pm

DAGabriel:

That is really cool for me, atm I have so much RL that painting time is hard to come by (and motivation, too).

Larendard:

Entry sent today - do i get the “early bird” bonus? :smiley:

clam:

Maybe something to consider should we do another season :slight_smile:

DAGabriel:

Or a bonus for being closest to the deadline?

clam:

8 days left gentlemen. Will check in on you and see how it all goes.

See ya’

DAGabriel:

You can check mine, just sent it!

Zanko:

Sorry guys but I couln’t manage to paint anything!

Despite a really hard time in my job, I also have to renovate two rooms of our domicile!

So  in the last 2 or 3 weeks I didn’t paint anything - I’m afraid it will need some time till I have a little spare time … :mad

:hashut

Borador:

If all went well, my picture should be in

clam:

I’m on holiday without Wi-Fi access, so don’t have “time” for mail etc. will look into it on Saturday/Sunday when I’m back.

Borador:

No worries, have fun mate!

Jaeckel:

Picture sent by email. And now, finding an idea for cavalry :frowning:

furrie:

just sent in my team

bas_2312:

Just send in my entry. I was hard because I have a big case of the post-tournament painting blues.

Blue in VT:

I was really close…but then I fell down the steps broke my ankle in three places this morning…while I may have more

Painting time due to Injury in the coming weeks it certainly didn’t help with getting this team down…:frowning:

…oh well…I’m off (hobbling) to find some more cav to paint too!

Cheers,

Blue

vulcanologist:

Oh…tough break Blue (sorry bad pun!) get well soon mate!

clam:

So I’m back and will try get things sorted out tonight.

Looks like the following has entered new teams while I’ve been away:

DAGabriel, Borador, Bas_2312, Jaeckel, Lord Aldades and furrie

Making 9 new teams in total :hat off

@Blue

Sorry to hear about your accident. Hopefully you’ll have a swift recovery - and should you like something new to paint …! :smiley: