[Archive] Brush Slave League Season 2, The final - Get back up on your high horse - voting

Bolg:

Lol, I thought the deadline was this week… Better than the other way around but duh (:

Darn a week more of waiting…

DAGabriel:

Sent mine today!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

clam:

3 days left gentlemen :slight_smile:

Bolg:

tick tock, tick tock… the final is almost here. so looking forward to the final showdown.

furrie:

I realy need to take some pictures.

clam:

I’m done with the painting and basing. Pictures tomorrow! :slight_smile:

Jaeckel:

Still have to do the basing :stuck_out_tongue:

furrie:

the pictures are in, no its just hoping it fits the team good enough :P, cause the have some unusual mounts

Jaeckel:

Pictures sent.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

clam:

Thanks guys.

Also finished myself - no mounted troops though :~

DAGabriel:

The last hours are ticking away!

And oh, what do I do next month???

clam:

And we are ready with the finals:

We have had a close race in the top 4 - so I’ve decided setting them up against each other (especially as all qualified for new team and the maximum themed bonus):

So, we have these 2 finals here:

[align=center]Sisters of the Woods (bas_2312) vs. Soul Run (Bolg)

The Knights of the Red Beard Order (Jaeckel) vs. A storm of wolves (DAGabriel)[/align]

And to make sure there are no hard feelings for this “fixed” match up - I have a Mad Painter here for all 4 of you. My way of saying thanks for your commitment and enthusiasm this season. Thank you very much.

And then we have these 6 “less important” match ups (still some strong entries in there, though)

[align=center]Ewal Mountain Guard (clam) vs. Darkenwald Scouts 2 (Blue in VT)

More older and better ones (Zanko) vs. The Walking Dead (Ryanamandaanna)

Ball and Chain (Borador) vs. Goblin the cannons (Furrie)

Where’s the lava? (warh) vs. Three horsemen of the Apocalypse (Larendard)

Saints of Hope (Lord Aldades) vs. Death Korps of Krieg combat team (Singleton Mosby)

Swordmasters of Nagarythe (frostbit3) vs. Mangel dà trois (Thorne)[/align]

Also want to thank you for your involvement and participation in this second season. Without you it wouldn’t really have been a league - and you have given us some very good matches.

Last, big thank you to CDO and its members your involvement and for allowing us the room for our nerdy hobby enthusiasm.

Till next time … :cheers

Bolg:

And to make sure there are no hard feelings for this "fixed" match up - I have a Mad Painter here for all 4 of you. My way of saying thanks for your commitment and enthusiasm this season. Thank you very much.  

clam
Wow Clam! Thanx! thats so cool of you! I does make the final a bit less exiting now ofcourse. but hey, I so want that model so I say silly dance time behind computer.

You know I'm in for next season, price or not. the B-slave has been such a great motivator to get some paint on models. I would encourage all who only voted to join in.
And Thanx CDO for being such a cool community that stuff like this is possible.

DAGabriel:

Cant say more than +1 and have a look at the second pic of my entry! <br>BTW, the second of Bolgs pics doesn`t appear for me.

Jaeckel:

Yes, I’m also very happy to have joined the second edition of the Brush Slave League: it gave me excellent excuses to paint dwarves. And now I know I will have a new one to paint… Thanks Clam!

DAGabriel:

@ Jaeckel: But can`t we convert you to the worship of Hashut?

Jaeckel:

@ Jaeckel: But can`t we convert you to the worship of Hashut?

DAGabriel
Already done: I've got the whole range of MM90 dwarves to paint, plus some big hats... but first I have to finish the 'good' ones.

Bolg:

@Jaeckel: I’m sooo looking forward to seeing you paint up those classics!

For the greater glory of the internet (and also Hashut) please do join us again for season 3! (:

furrie:

And to make sure there are no hard feelings for this "fixed" match up - I have a Mad Painter here for all 4 of you. My way of saying thanks for your commitment and enthusiasm this season. Thank you very much.  

clam
Wow Clam! Thanx! thats so cool of you! I does make the final a bit less exiting now ofcourse. but hey, I so want that model so I say silly dance time behind computer.

You know I'm in for next season, price or not. the B-slave has been such a great motivator to get some paint on models. I would encourage all who only voted to join in.
And Thanx CDO for being such a cool community that stuff like this is possible.

Bolg
I can only agree with this

clam:

One day left for voting, ladies and gentlemen :slight_smile:

[align=center]Sisters of the Woods (bas_2312) vs. Soul Run (Bolg)
The Knights of the Red Beard Order (Jaeckel) vs. A storm of wolves (DAGabriel)[/align]

[align=center]Ewal Mountain Guard (clam) vs. Darkenwald Scouts 2 (Blue in VT)
More older and better ones (Zanko) vs. The Walking Dead (Ryanamandaanna)
Ball and Chain (Borador) vs. Goblin the cannons (Furrie)
Where’s the lava? (warh) vs. Three horsemen of the Apocalypse (Larendard)
Saints of Hope (Lord Aldades) vs. Death Korps of Krieg combat team (Singleton Mosby)
Swordmasters of Nagarythe (frostbit3) vs. Mangel dà trois (Thorne)[/align]

clam