[Archive] Brush Slave League Season 2, The final - Get back up on your high horse - voting

clam:

BSL 2 - ROUND 8

Our final round … :o

Lets close this with a blast … shall we? :slight_smile:

So as title indicates the last round is also our last themed round in this season 2.

The for this round I’ll ask you to “get back up on your high horses:slight_smile: - so I ask you to paint and enter at least one mounted miniature. Doesn’t have to be a Horse, but it has to be an “animal” - and the mount has to be a significant part of the miniature, so the overall base size will be at least 25x50mm (or 40mm round).

The bonus system will be a bit different this time as you will earn 1 bonus point for each mounted miniature on your team(up to the maximum of 3 bonus points), so a newly painted three-men’s-team all mounted men will earn you the maximum of 6 points.

Here’s the details:

Deadline for entering a team is:

Saturday the 6th July 2013, 11:59 pm GMT

For those of you who enters a new team please make sure that your entry includes:

- A name :slight_smile:

and

- a direct link to your pictures with the use of direct URL (without preview or size restrictions). IMGs are great for presentations, but direct URLs are so much better :smiley:

If emailed, please use attachments, not any fancy email sharing feature from your hosting site, please.

List of coaches, with a new teams for our final round (and who qualifies for the new team bonus - names in bold qualifies for the themed bonus, too):

• Larendard

• Lord Aldades

• Bolg

• DAGabriel

• furrie

• Jaeckel

• clam

• Singleton Mosby

Jaeckel:

Question: are centaurs OK or not? (great theme by the way)

Bolg:

Great theme! so Squig Hoppers dont count, but gigantic squig hoppers do right?

clam:

Centaurs ain’t really a mounted miniature is it. I’d say its a creature in its own. Don’t you agree? Unless you tell me otherwise.

And gigantic squigs on 40mm bases would definitely count as a mounted miniature, I’d say.

Jaeckel:

OK, then no bull centaurs for round 8 :slight_smile: I’ll find another idea.

furrie:

Its a shame the mounth has to be an animal, otherwise I would have had a cool entry. Now I’ll just need to use something else.

clam:

I think, I could accept it being a “mechanical” mount :wink:

bas_2312:

Oooh I have some cool ideas for this… Let’s hope the boobs=win idea still works ;p

Just have to finish my entry for this month first…

furrie:

Oooh I have some cool ideas for this.. Let's hope the boobs=win idea still works ;p

Just have to finish my entry for this month first...

bas_2312
Thats also an interesting idea, boobs :P

DAGabriel:

Now where have I left those cavalry bases???

Plan is there, hope I can realise it.

Larendard:

Entry finished & sent today :slight_smile:

Early bird Bonus again!! Yay!

40K though…seriously, won’t get any votes as usual for them tee-hee

DAGabriel:

Will do the finishing tomorrow (hopefully).

@ Larendard: My steambikes managed, too. So don`t give up!

Zanko:

Sorry guys but I’m in a deep black hole! :frowning:

In the moment I have totally lost my motivation to paint - I hope it will change in the next time but I’m quite doubtful! :mask

So don’t be angry if I won’t post new models in the next time!

:hashut

DAGabriel:

Hey Zanko, how about starting a new game just for the fun of it?

My son just persuaded me to start X-Wing! Instant gaming with prepainted minis, just fun and no real work, and it is fun, even if I still have a game to win against these accursed Tie-Fighters.

Bolg:

Oooh I have some cool ideas for this.. Let's hope the boobs=win idea still works ;p

bas_2312
Darn I totally forgot the Boobs = Win rule... Ah well, I'm already painting like crazy so no boobs for/from me this month ):

Blue in VT:

Sorry guys but I'm in a deep black hole! :(

In the moment I have totally lost my motivation to paint - I hope it will change in the next time but I'm quite doubtful! :mask

So don't be angry if I won't post new models in the next time!

:hashut

Zanko
Hang in there Zanko! Your mojo will return when it's ready....but your entries will be missed.

Blue

Bolg:

The pics are send in… now the waiting starts. Good luck all who are still painting and hang in there Zanko, we’ll see you in the next league again (:

Borador:

Not sure if I am going to be able to finish my new team. Due to severe backaches I have hardly been at the painting desk this month. I’ll give it my best shot in the next couple of days though

Bolg:

Wow just seeinging the painted prise makes me exited like a little kid again this seasons final is going to be very exiting! (and I’m all done so its all out of my hands)

Thanx again Clam for organizing this, you made me paint a lot of models that otherwise would have still be unpainted/uscupted.

bas_2312:

Wow just seeinging the painted prise makes me exited like a little kid again this seasons final is going to be very exiting! (and I'm all done so its all out of my hands)

Thanx again Clam for organizing this, you made me paint a lot of models that otherwise would have still be unpainted/uscupted.

Bolg
This :)

And with that it's time to get to work... still a lot to do before I'm happy with my entry...