[Archive] BS #7 - I wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley, August Painting Challenge

Abecedar:

Nice one Zanko but run… He aint gunna be able to chase you real fast in a narrow alley

clam:

Awesome entries, guys.

And I agree with Zanko - Andy’s miniatures is certainly worth every hard earned penny. And Azaroth is certainly a master piece - and should have a place in every CD army :slight_smile:

clam:

Made it - pyh!

Really been a lazy month (Painting-wise) - hard turning 40 I guess :wink:

But I finished this last night.

Unfortunately I can’t finish the opposing ‘you’ - but maybe he’ll fit next months challenge.

Hazkar:

okay finished in time,the mini just arrived this weekend

so here it is

Blue in VT:

Ugh…is this due tomorrow!!! crunch time…I may need to fall back on plan B…where does the time go?

Blue

G.2:

...I may need to fall back on plan B....

Blue in VT
Me too....I am going to have to use my Plan B as well. I hope it works out.

clam:

Better hurry, guys - only 14 hours left (dependening where you are in the world of course) :rolleyes:

G.2:

Here is mine. A “Khador Heavy Warjack”. I tried some new weathering techniques on it. This was my first ever Warmachine mini.

Blue in VT:

:hat off here we go…I did this recently for a friend and it fits the theme quite well…

Cheers,

Blue

clam:

Nice to see that you guys made.

Thinking about running a poll for “who meet the challenge best” and award the winner with a bonus point - but what do you guys think of that? Think we should do such a thing?

Bolg:

yes, thats a great idea (:

(and now I wish I painted that Jack the ripper model)

Borador:

Great entries everyone, good job! (:

yeah a poll sounds good, and the “reward” as well; there is no winner, it’s just about who has been obeying the rules best, meaning there is no competition element (and I like that ;P)