[Archive] BS #7: So, who would you definitely not want to meet in a dark alley

clam:

We had 10 spectacular entries for BS #7 - maximum for running a poll, so why not have a bit of fun?

Question: Who would you definitely not want to meet in a dark alley?

Entry with most votes will receive an addtional challenge point :slight_smile: Poll will run for 5 days.

Entry #1

Entry #2

Entry #3

Entry #4

Entry #5

Entry #6

Entry #7

Entry #8

Entry #9

Entry #10

So, pick your worst nightmare :wink:

Abecedar:

woo Hoo, someone voted for me!!

Borador:

Entry 5, i really dont like angry dogs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bolg:

Entry 5, i really dont like angry dogs. ;P

Borador
Same here (:

GRNDL:

Iā€™m not sure if a lot of them would fit in a dark alley.

Borador:

The dwarf wouldā€¦ Haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Abecedar:

A dwarf would fit in a drain pipe. OOOps I didnā€™t mean us.

Abecedar:

Just for info. There was a bad guy, (a nazi I think) in a movie or comic. Is that it and is that its figure?

Ronshank:

I was 50/50 scary red guy and rabid dog, went red guy. Red guy has the scary mime that can kill vibe

Borador:

Abecedar: yeah I think itā€™s that guy, not to sure though

Bolg:

Are you guys talking about #7, I think thats Red Scull from the Captain American Planet franchise.

Borador:

Aye he is :wink:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Blue in VT:

come onā€¦WTFā€¦like you would Want to bump into a Chimera in a dark alley!!! I donā€™t get no respectā€¦:slight_smile:

Blue

Bolg:

come on...WTF...like you would Want to bump into a Chimera in a dark alley?!?! I don't get no respect...:)

Blue in VT
True... But he is kind of cute (:

Borador:

Yeah heā€™s kinda cute, plus, when I meet one, Iā€™m already dead due to toxic fumes and all, so I canā€™t worry anymore then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

G.2:

come on...WTF...like you would Want to bump into a Chimera in a dark alley

Blue in VT
Ha ha ha ha .... most definately not, I wouldn't want to bump into a Chimera anywhere, let alone a dark alley, but yours looks like it is playing with a soft toy. It is not the scariest of minis in the selection. Now entry 5, which is not painted as nicely as yours (sorry #5), is FREAKIN scary, and so it actually got my vote.
I don't get no respect...:)

Blue in VT
Actually, as a painter you get a LOT of respect, ... well at least from me anyway. :hat off

Borador:

On the other hand Blue, meeting the band Chimaira wouldnā€™t be so badā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I really liked your entry, itā€™s just that dogs scare the hell out of me, let alone dogs with THREE angry looking faces!

clam:

So guys, one day left to pick the most scary guy/creature.

Bassman:

Ok, I am modellist without any hope to be redeemed as I voted for the best miniature (IMO) not the scariest. My favourite is N. 01 Great modelling skills and painting.

Well actually I would not either meet a Ork dreadnought in a dark alley :wink:

clam:

So, you found a Marvel Comic book the most scary person/creature you could meet in a dark alley ??!!?? Come on, guys - you do know he is just a fictional character, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

But, Iā€™ll then reward myself with a additional bonus challenge point :-/

@Abecedar

Red Skull is Marvel IP, so this miniature here is what some would call a ā€œnot-Red-Skullā€. Official itā€™s name is Herr Totenkopf and was produced by What the!? Miniatures. Unfortunately Brian had to give up his business due to his son being very sick. Think he has successed sellling his business, though. Donā€™t know to whom, yet!