[Archive] BSB **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

nosirrahkcaz:

New to the forum and Chaos dwarfs, just finished my BSB and wanted to get peoples thoughts, heres a pic of my current CD army as well:

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

RichardC1967:

looks awesome…I like the white/bone gauntlets and helmet details

Murdin:

niceee, please a closer look on those hobgoblins

Da Crusha:

very nice bsb. I wanted to use that model for a bsb but didnt like the pole going in front of him. your idea is much better.

Bolg:

Welcome! and please post more pics as I love your color combination.

nosirrahkcaz:

thanks for the comments, I’m not the worlds best photo guy but I’ll try and get some more photos up of individual units (probably tomorrow). The army isnt based yet, still working on that. The hobgoblins are the “mad wheels” from rackham, they’re proxy’ing for khans. For the BSB I initially thought to put the banner pole in front as well, maybe an extension of the hammer, but after I received the model, there is a skull in back on the cape that I flattened out a bit and drilled down and it seems to hold the banner without obscuring the hero.

Da Crusha:

I did convert one one of my standards to have the banner sticking out of the the handle. you can see it here. its not directly in front of him like the AoW one though.

frogbear:

Not a big hat among them!

They must be very lowly and poor chaos dwarves - south of the river types.

Well there goes the neighbourhood! :slight_smile:

furrie:

Not a big hat among them!

They must be very lowly and poor chaos dwarves - south of the river types.

Well there goes the neighbourhood!  :)

frogbear
There are some big hats among the crew members of the war machines and some of the characters on the wall

DAGabriel:

Nice color combination and well executed. Close ups please and keep them coming.

Blackspine:

Wow, nice group shots!

I really enjoy your “mad wheel khans”. A bit of the same white would help them join in more…or a nice close up.

Great display board!

Can’t wait to see more

nosirrahkcaz:

Here are some photos of the units, still photos arent great but you get a better idea.

Groznit Goregut:

Really nice job! I love the BSB. I was thinking of using the same model, but I am going to save him for a combat character. Nice banner, too.

Murdin:

i’m going to steal the khan idea from you :idea