[Archive] BSL 2013/14 - Round 2

clam:

Keep those brushes wet - cause round 2 is here, so why not keep on painting? And if you are new to this, there is no good reason for not taking part and join us.

All you need to know is here. And please make sure you are comfortable with the rules before joining.

And for those that entered round 1 please notice, that you will only take part in round 2 if you do another entry.

So, what shall you do?

Well, that�?Ts quite simple really! All it takes is that you now start painting something miniature related.

When you’re done put some effort into making a presentation of your miniatures and PM me (clam) your pictures + a team name/title

- or attach them to an email and sent it at: brushslaveleague (at) gmail dot com . Keep your entry close - and please check the rules for any other restrictions (picture sizes, basing, paintings etc.).

All coaches that wants to join will have to present a newly painted entry before: December 8th 2013, 11:59 pm (GMT)

There is no official signing up procedure, but feel free to post here if you are in on this one (as it would really help me a lot in the match up preparations) - but it’s not "a rule"

I you think this is something for you but cant make the deadline you are very welcome to enter any up-comming round. You’ll have the disadvantage of a late start, but as this is all about getting ‘lead’ painted - and nothing else … who cares?

List of coaches for Season 2013/14, round 2: (Entry received)

• Jaeckel

• Zanko

• DAGabriel

• Bolg

• furrie

• Bloodbeard

• bas_2312

• Mostyn

clam:

Doh! GH XX is on the 30th, ain’t it? :o

Lets have deadline at December 8th, instead - giving you one week winding down your painting :slight_smile:

Jaeckel:

Pictures sent

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

DAGabriel:

Finished, but pics still to do!

Zanko:

Also finished my entry - tomorrow I will take the pics! :cheers

:hashut

Bloodbeard:

I’m glad for the extra week. Golden Hat has had all my hobbytime. Wouldn’t like missing a round.

clam:

Sounds great guys. Was a bit afraid that GH XX would have taken all your time :slight_smile:

bas_2312:

My entry is basically finished. Just need to make some pics, but with the extra days I might try to add something to it :slight_smile:

Zanko:

Nearly forgot to send the pics! :mad

Now they are send! :cheers

:hashut

clam:

You name cough is one the list cough

And for my own contribution cough … I’m back to the bed cough

DAGabriel:

Mine are in, too.

It`s the bane of our foe!

Do you have the flu?

furrie:

just need to take some pictures, like always

clam:

Good to hear, guys

Do you have the flu?

DAGabriel
Yes, and its been going on since Monday night. But do feel better today, not sure I’m well enough for painting my team, though :frowning:

Bloodbeard:

Deadline the 8th 2359 gmt?

clam:

Yes, tomorrow at midnight GMT. Should have said 7th of December at midnight, though (as I usually do the match up’s on the following sunday) - but you will have till tomorrow at midnight (for the GMT people) - of course.

Bolg:

This is really stupid, I’ve finished my entry… but I left the models at a friend… and completely forgot to take pics firts (or did I, i’ll have a quick look).

blimey…

Bolg:

Ah well, found one ok pic. its been send in.

furrie:

I just send the pictures.

clam:

Glad you found a suitable picture, Bolg. And you and furrie have been added to the list.

Bolg:

yeah well sorry for the ‘just the one’ I had finished my slave entry before I had the Golden had finished… I just forgot to make propper pics.