[Archive] BSL 2013/14 - Round 3 There's no presents, not this Christmas

clam:

Christmas time is here again, Santa needs a helping hand, We cannot find his evil sheet, To draw his laying for the night, So all the waiting Christmas trees, Gonna hear their master sing … There’s no presents, not this Christmas …

Yes, first themed Round of this season. Theme is: Christmas, with an evil/chaotic twist. What and how to do it is up to you - as I want to see some creativity :slight_smile:

Should you succeed interpreting this theme there will be a 3 points bonus reward for you + the normal team bonus. So make sure your Christmas theme is clear to me :smiley:

And like previously, you can always say the f-word or more politely: “thanks clam, but no thanks” - and go you own ways doing whatever you like.

All coaches (regulars or new) that wants to join will have to present a newly painted entry before: January 4th 2014, 11:59 pm (GMT)

And all the usual rules apply (PMed/emailed, 800x800 pix max, Title … blah, blah) - of course.

Merry Christmas every one :slight_smile:

List of coaches for Season 2013/14, round 2: (Entry received)

• Bolg
  • Mostyn
  • DAGabriel
  • Bloodbeard
  • furrie

Mostyn:

Good choice Clam, although getting much done over Christmas is always a tough ask. I thought I was ahead, now I just guess I’m ahead for January!

I’m also hoping someone might redo that Santa orc and paint the gloves red this time :slight_smile:

cornixt:

Do you get extra points for making a King Diamond model?

clam:

If put on a snowy base, I’d say he qualifies for the 3 points bonus :slight_smile:

Zanko:

For me this is a really hard task! :frowning:

I have no idea and no appropriate model!

I need some inspirations …

:hashut

Bolg:

Already working on my models, I want to get these done a.s.a.p.

love the theme (:

clam:

love the theme (:

Bolg
Why ain't I surprised about that? :D

furrie:

I will probably start somewhere this week.

Zanko:

The models I will use for this round arrived today!

I hope that I could find some time to paint them … :~

DAGabriel:

Nearly finished, some fine tuning, some music and the pics!

clam:

Still got 5 days for doing that, my friend :slight_smile:

Bolg:

themed pic are on their way (:

DAGabriel:

Sent mine!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Zanko:

No chance … I’m out! :mad

Real life catches me and so I have no time to finish the minis! :frowning:

clam:

Same here, but have my spare one from round 2. Deadline around. Christmas/New Year probably ain’t such a great an idea, after all :~

Bloodbeard:

This round was pretty hard. Been spending too much time on my Chaos Dwarf army. Did manage to paint and “christmas up” some minis that’s been lying around forever.

furrie:

I’ve sent some pictures, also not fitting the theme

bas_2312:

After I missed my first Brush Slave entry in (I think it was) the second season, I swore never to miss a month again. But unfortunately I didn’t make it this time :frowning: Sorry clam!

clam:

6 teams, 3 matches - not much but better than nothing :smiley:

3 qualified for the themed bonus - Bolg, Bloodbeard and DAGabriel. Thanks, for taking on this special challenge. And what an excellent performance - very well done guys.

Now, go vote please. You got 7 days to pick your favourites :slight_smile: