[Archive] BSL 2013/14 - Round 4

clam:

Happy New :slight_smile: -

A New year means new projects, right? - so here is one for you all Round 4!Let us see what you are planing on - or maybe what Santa have brought you this Christmas?

And should your New Year Resolution be painting more miniatures, this here will help you keep that promise, so there is really no good reason for not taking part and join us.

All you need to know is here. And please make sure you are comfortable with the rules before joining.

So, what shall you do?

Well, that�?Ts quite simple really! All it takes is that you now start painting something miniature related.

When you’re done put some effort into making a presentation of your miniatures and PM me (clam) your pictures + a team name/title

- or attach them to an email and sent it at: brushslaveleague (at) gmail dot com . Keep your entry close - and please check the rules for any other restrictions (picture sizes, basing, paintings etc.).

All coaches that wants to join will have to present a newly painted entry before: February 8th 2014, 11:59 pm (GMT)

There is no official signing up procedure, but feel free to post here if you are in on this one (as it would really help me a lot in the match up preparations) - but it’s not "a rule"

I you think this is something for you but cant make the deadline you are very welcome to enter any up-comming round. You’ll have the disadvantage of a late start, but as this is all about getting ‘lead’ painted - and nothing else … who cares?

List of coaches for Season 2013/14, round 4: (Entry received)

• Bolg

• bas_2312

• furrie

Bolg:

I havent really toughed a brush this year yet. I really need to start, this deadline is closing in and I want to contribute.

bas_2312:

Oooh! I have the perfect entry (after missing last month like a failure). Just need to make some pictures and send them in :slight_smile:

DAGabriel:

Just home from a business trip with no chance for painting, don`t know if I will manage a new team!

Dreadfully sorry.

clam:

Well, you still got 3 days left gentlemen (and ladies of course). Spend them wisely :slight_smile:

Bolg:

Pic send (:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

clam:

I just need to do a second layer of varnish and I’m done.

So, it’s you and me, Bolg … :slight_smile:

furrie:

need to take some photo.

clam:

Ladies and gentlemen, just to remind you all that Deadline is tonight.

furrie:

just send in the pictures

clam:

We had 4 great entries for this one here, thanks guys. Not as much as I could have hoped for, but that how it is. Maybe next time? :smiley:

Polls are up. Will run for 7 days.

Lonely Eagle vs.

The Cuddly Bunnies vs. Brothers in Art

Mostyn:

Oops,

For some reason I had it in my head that the poll closed on Sunday. Just logged on to realise I missed the window. On the bright side I do have a head start for next month.

Well done to everyone who did make the deadline.

clam:

Sorry to hear, Mostyn. Not sure why you wouldn’t know we have deadline on Saturday nights, as all (except one, due to my incompetence) has end on a Saturday.

But glad we have our first entry for round 5. And let’s hope it will cmotivate more people having something painted …:wink: