[Archive] BSL 2013/14 - Round 5

clam:

We are already looking at round 5 :o - how time flies when you are having fun :slight_smile:

Should you like entering, all you need to know is here. And please make sure you are comfortable with them before joining.

So, what shall you do?

Well, thatļæ½?Ts quite simple really! All it takes is that you now start painting something miniature related.

When youā€™re done put some effort into making a presentation of your miniatures and PM me (clam) your pictures + a team name/title

- or attach them to an email and sent it at: brushslaveleague (at) gmail dot com . Keep your entry close - and please check the rules for any other restrictions (picture sizes, basing, paintings etc.).

All coaches that wants to join will have to present a newly painted entry before: March 8th 2014, 11:59 pm (GMT)

There is no official signing up procedure, but feel free to post here if you are in on this one (as it would really help me a lot in the match up preparations) - but itā€™s not "a rule"

I you think this is something for you but cant make the deadline you are very welcome to enter any up-comming round. Youā€™ll have the disadvantage of a late start, but as this is all about getting ā€˜leadā€™ painted - and nothing else ā€¦ who cares?

List of coaches for Season 2013/14, round 5: (Entry received)

• Bolg
  • Bas_2312
  • Mostyn

Admiral:

Good of you to keep the Brush Slave Leage up and running! Iā€™d have a golden opportunity to enter this time around, If I had got hold of a decent camera. It might be time for some spendingā€¦

clam:

Your are very welcome, should you sort out that ā€œminorā€ issue regarding finding a camera :slight_smile:

DAGabriel:

In spite of minor issues with real life I am finished, only have to take the pics. If my wife let me have some minutes with her broken ankle.

clam:

Good to see you back on the workbench, DAGs

And for the rest you ā€¦ 5 days left, ladies (should there be any females in here) and gentlemen :slight_smile:

Bolg:

Working on my team. will be done in time no worries (:

Bolg:

Pictures send.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

clam:

2 entries so far - and with some help from DAGs wife - a 3th is comming :slight_smile:

Iā€™m struggling here. Have catched a flu, and feel like s*** - but one dwarf is done ā€¦ and 1 maybe 2 good hours, and I will have another 2 done. Aspirinsā€¦, I need more aspirins ā€¦, wife! :wink:

Bolg:

Get well soon Clam. And any one dwarf you send in can beat any team I send in (:

clam:

Not so sure about that, Iā€™ve seen your entry - and pretty sure it will a popular one :slight_smile:

And Mostyn have sent us an entry - so he is added to the list, too

Mostyn:

Glad to hear my PM worked.

Keep taking the drugs Clam, you know you want to finish those figures. :wink:

Bolg:

Ah look, 4 entries already. starting to look like a propper competition.

And @Clam you might be right but in the end your painting skills will win out (:

bas_2312:

Iā€™m really looking forward to this round, canā€™t wait to see what everyone has put together :slight_smile:

clam:

Seems like we have ā€˜justā€™ 4 entries for this one. I have 3 finished dwarfs here, should an entry show up during the night.

clam:

The usual suspects (more or less :)) - but I could have used an opponent ā€¦ furrie! :smiley:

Third Edition Again (DAGabriel) vs. The Grot Proxies (Bolg): http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14135

Back from the dead (Mostyn) vs. The Ork-team (bas_2312): http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14136

Polls runing for 7 days - now go vote for your favourites, plz :smiley:

Zanko:

Sadly Iā€™m out for the next time! :frowning:

Real life catched me again!

In a good week I have 2 hours for modelling and painting ā€¦ Iā€™m not sure that it will change in the next month. :mad

I hoe you could pardon me! :~

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā :hashut