[Archive] BSL 2013/14 - Treagle vs. A Grandfathers Darlings

clam:

Treagle (Bolg)

Team bonus: 3 points

A Grandfathers Darlings (Bloodbeard)

Team bonus: 6 points (max)

Bloodbeard:

Bolg: You posses some truly unique sculpting skills. Great work.

Mostyn:

Great job guys. Blog, I just wish you had done a close up photo so I could admire your sculpting that much more. As it stands it looks awesome, just a little far away…

Bloodbeard: nice and grubby nurgle team; I think my favourite is the beast of nurgle (no. 1 correct?)

Bloodbeard:

Great job guys. Blog, I just wish you had done a close up photo so I could admire your sculpting that much more. As it stands it looks awesome, just a little far away...
Bloodbeard: nice and grubby nurgle team; I think my favourite is the beast of nurgle (no. 1 correct?)

Mostyn
Yup. I lost his tail and 2 tentactles. Couldnøt find them when I took the photos. ... drunken ballgames. It's an old winged nightmare from vampire counts.

Mostyn:

I’d have never guessed but I can see it now. Really does look the part with the paint job.

Obviously I can’t condone drunken blood bowl :wink:

Bolg:

Great job guys. Blog, I just wish you had done a close up photo so I could admire your sculpting that much more. As it stands it looks awesome, just a little far away...

Mostyn
Yeah I lost the pics and then the model was somewhere else and the deadline was due. I'll post better pics on my bolg in due time (:
Bolg: You posses some truly unique sculpting skills. Great work.

Bloodbeard
Thanx, I consider myself a very motivated amateur. a little patience and a good dose of enthusiasm gets you quite far.