[Archive] BSL Round 1 - Dwellers Below� � vs. Itsie Bitsie Spider

clam:

Dwellers Below

Itsie Bitsie Spider

Blue in VT:

Wow a wide variety of weirdness in this bout… But all of it well painted.

Who is the spider dude in the middle? I’m not familiar with that costume.

Cheers,

Blue

furrie:

Wow a wide variety of weirdness in this bout... But all of it well painted.

Who is the spider dude in the middle?  I'm not familiar with that costume.

Cheers,

Blue

Blue in VT
He is one from an alternate reaility.

Hazkar:

furrie
Have to correct you.Its the spidey costume of Ben Reiley,the clone of Peter Parker.If I remember correctly the Name is Scarlet Spider

furrie:

furrie
Have to correct you.Its the spidey costume of Ben Reiley,the clone of Peter Parker.If I remember correctly the Name is Scarlet Spider

Hazkar
Have to correct you on that, Ben isn't the clone, the other one is the clone.

Hazkar:

Have to correct you on that, Ben isn't the clone, the other one is the clone.

furrie
What other one?Kane?Yes,he was the first clone and Ben was the second.He and Peter thought a while Ben is the original,but in the end it came out Ben is the clone

Lord Aldades:

Battle of the repainted prepaints :smiley:

It`s indeed Kane, the Scarlet Spider

G.2:

Dwellers Below

My initial reaction was; �?oWhat a weird collection of minis�?�. After that reaction, I noticed how wonderfully they were painted. The paint job certainly allowed me to notice all the wonderful details on those minis. The bases are very well done, and definitely ties all the minis together. I must admit they are very well painted, but still very strange. I think I know who they belong to.

Itsie Bitsie Spider

Super Heroes, are always lovely miniatures to look at. And spiderman has always been one of my childhood favourites. But I was a bit puzzled to see three versions of spiderman as one unified unit. I am not up-to-date with my spiderman lore, so I found this composition a little confusing. The poses are very dynamic but the bases need a little more work. I would have loved a better photo, maybe a little less blurry and maybe a bit more of a close-up. The rust work on the girder/beam looks fantastic, very realistic. Overall nice, but not great.

vulcanologist:

Love that mole!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Lord Aldades:

I admit I took team a bit flexible on this one, at some time in the Marvel-verse there have been comic issues they worked together briefly at one time or another, and I tied it in a team under their one collective sharer: Peter Parker

Pictures is my big boo-boo, my digicam is a first generation and really needs to be replaced someday, but then again, Im in it for the sports so I dont expect to win much at all each time (being here or in the LPL that also starts today)

clam:

Love that mole!

vulcanologist
It's not a mole ;)

G.2:

It’s a brain with legs.