Wardens of the Pass (Dervish Helldance)

Big Hats of Doom II (Burske)

Stepper:

Tough one,

But as a big hat lover, my vote has to go to the bull centaurs

Ciao,

Stepper

DAGabriel:

Even though i love the bull centaurs and they are lovely i like the dwarves a small shade better.

vulcanologist:

Very very tough this one! I’m going against my heart and plumping for the dwarfs!

MLP:

Thos Bull Centaurs are amazing! How are they converted?! I love the contrast of the dark armour with molten lava bases

Mostyn:

Nice rich colours on the wardens and neatly done. I do have an unhealthy love for dwarfs. The bull centaurs are also very good: just the right amount of contrast for chaos dwarfs to fit the theme without looking like they’re out of a disney cartoon (like most of my stuff does). I’m quiet partial to the over the top bases too.

theforgefather:

not to be pedantic, but the big hats of doom (II) don’t exactly erm have erm big hats.

great work from both entries!

Uncle Fool:

Went dwarves here, the main reason being the bases. This round is so tough I’m having to nit pick, because the quality of painting is soooooo good:cheers:hat off

Burske:

MLP-I’m glad you like the conversions!

The “bull” bodies are just the chaos warrior horse bodies. I went with the chain/ball tails, and the rest of them really did match the bull anyway, and I liked the chaos feel to them.

The torso’s are from Mantic; the Abyssal dwarf tops. They just happen to have an “L” shaped back to waist slot, so it was easy to just make a converted piece to attach them to the horse neck. They were pretty easy to put together!

Insidious:

Wow for me this was definitely the hardest match up this month, just amazing worth from both of these guys…

To close to call for me, seriously time to roll a D6 cause I won’t be able to make up my mind before this poll closes.