[Archive] BSL Round 3 - Glorious Rot vs. Dwarf Lords of Legend

clam:

Glorious Rot (ryanamandaanna)

Dwarf Lords of Legend (DAGabriel)

vulcanologist:

Ooh…two great and yet very different entries! The clean crisp colours of the dwarfs just edge this one for me…sorry Ryan!

DAGabriel:

A pairing i feared. I really love the Glorious Rot and the painting cant be faulted. <br>Would love to have those 6 in my collection. <br>As you perhaps have seen, I only managed 6 out of 8 of the Dwarf minis. Will have to paint them too, than Ill put the group into the Market for trade against some CDs.

ryanamandaanna:

You have the edge, my friend. :cheers

I love those old-style minis!

Zanko:

Love the old “Stunties of Legend”!

I think I have them too - anywhere in my lead mountain!

Got my vote!

:hashut

DAGabriel:

@ Ryan: Would ask you to come around for a beer, but you are a little too far away!

Take the thought for the deed and if I manage to visit Bugmans Bar I will drink to your health.

THX and Cheers:cheers

Zanko:

@ Ryan: Would ask you to come around for a beer, but you are a little too far away!

DAGabriel
Btw where do you come from in Germany?

:hashut

Mostyn:

Two really good entries.

I do have a soft spot for the dwarf lords of legend. Although any entry that includes a plinth with an engraved brass tally is perhaps just showing off :wink:

DAGabriel:

@ Mostyn: As written above I will try to trade them in the next weeks, they came this way (with plinth and brass) and if I hadn`t lost the certificate I would perhaps have included that, too, so just showing the goods and advertizing:cheers