[Archive] BSL2 Round 4 - The Three Musketeers vs. Chaos Dwarf Vigilantes

clam:

The Three Musketeers (Clam)

Chaos Dwarf Vigilantes (Borador)

DAGabriel:

Commented on Boradors trio before.

Clam`s musketeers are great as usual, the right one lost his feather!

Bolg:

Wow, Dwarf Musketeers(3)! How delightful (:

clam:

I think it supposed to be a bandana :wink:

- if not it’s supposed to look like this. Brand new miniatures soon to come from Iron Mask Miniatures (another Kickstarter, I think).

Jaeckel:

Love the musketeers: great conversions!

clam:

No conversions here - straight out of the box …

Clamshells and Sea Horses: Collecting John Pickford: The secret is out ... (Iron Mask Miniatures)

As you can see a new player on the Marauder-ish/White Knigh/John Pickford marked, but as you can read I got some for pre-view and just had to paint them :slight_smile:

Threadbare:

Great stuff Clam, always nice to see new Pickford miniatures.

Hey 100 posts!

Jaeckel:

No conversions here - straight out of the box ....

http://clamshellsandseadogs.blogspot.dk/2013/02/collecting-john-pickford-secret-is-out.html

As you can see a new player on the Marauder-ish/White Knigh/John Pickford marked, but as you can read I got some for pre-view and just had to paint them :)

clam
My mistake: I thought you had converted some White Knight's Renaissance dwarfs. Great job anyway :cheers

clam:

Who can blame you? These here were prototypes and master casts. and they are rather similar in style with WKs and I don’t think that is coincidental :wink:

Abecedar:

both very nice but the musketeers won

Borador:

Those look great Clam, very well done. Sorry guys, I didn’t manage to paint three chaps this month.

Blue in VT:

Love both entries here…but those musketeers are just such interesting figures…love them.

Cheers,

Blue

Zanko:

Love the Musketeers - need them, what them, … !

Great models and brilliant paint job clam! :hat off

:hashut

clam:

Thanks, Chris - and I’m pretty sure that should you like to get some it will soon get possible. Will appear on Kickstarter soon, I think.

Zanko:

Thanks, Chris - and I'm pretty sure that should you like to get some it will soon get possible. Will appear on Kickstarter soon, I think.

clam
I will have a look at it! ;P

:hashut