[Archive] BSL2 Round 5 - Kludge and Company vs. Captain fungus beard and his crew

clam:

Kludge and Company (DAGabriel)

Captain fungus beard and his crew (furrie)

bas_2312:

Haha I love the Goblin logic! Ofcourse blowing the sail makes it go fasta!

Only comment I have is you should try to brighten up your pictures with Photoshop or something similar. That would really help your entry! :slight_smile:

Zanko:

DAGabriel made a great paintjob (also as usual!) but Furrie made me laugh with this cool entry and so he got my vote!

:hashut

MaraLynn:

Me I am going with the better painting (this is kind of a painting contest!?), so DAGabriel got my vote. Even if I am not really sure because the pictures of the goblins are so dark that it is hard to tell. But the idea of the goblin boat is really funny.

DAGabriel:

Daughterly feelings or not, no quarrels because of some minis!

Really like the - is it allowed to call it so - “blowjob” of those two hobbos. Had to think some moments why the one at the back is floating in the air and had to laugh a second time when I figured it out.

@ furrie: if you are interested I would send you my recipe for adapting pics in GIMP? If you prefer another program I think there are others willing to do so.

Excepting the waves I think I really like painting and it is not sooo much work correcting brightness, colors and contrast, even if the nearly white background would present me some difficulties.

Eddandme:

That looks like an excellent snotling pump wagon to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Bolg:

@Furry: Love the gobbos in the boat! where do you use it for? I dont think a pump wagon as it needs a watery surface…

have you got photoshop? you only need to adjust the levels a bit to get a way better foto/

@DAGabriel nice painting as alwya, your collection is becoming quite a stunning one.

Borador:

Great work, both of you!

Larendard:

The captain really has some fungi in his beard - thats awesome!

furrie:

I will be using him as a goblin warbos in a chariot, it just has a magical pool around is :stuck_out_tongue:

vulcanologist:

2 great entries but the dwarfs get my vote!

Kera foehunter:

Pirate Rule

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Blue in VT:

hahaha…love them both…the gobos are too funny!

Cheers,

Blue