[Archive] BSL2 Round 5 - Weapons of Mass Destruction vs. The Cowardly Despoiler of Uzemchin

clam:

Weapons of Mass Destruction (Borador)

Temujin, Jebe, Subudai and Boorchi; The Cowardly Despoiler of Uzemchin (Singleton Mosby)

DAGabriel:

Oh lord, sooo much OOP goodness! Normally I would say 3rd edition ones are an autowin with me, but these wolf riders are … really good!

Zanko:

Great entries!

My 1st intention was to vote the old guys of the 3rd edition but the Wolfriders are also very cool!

Hard to decide … there are pros and cons on both sides … I think the Hobbos make it!

:hashut

Larendard:

Yep, really hard decision here, but i’ll give my vote to the hobgobs, they look awesome.

Kera foehunter:

What is this… 3 people from Germany voted for hobgoblins looks very Fishy to me…

but it cool i voted for the hobgoblin too

DAGabriel:

We sure really never even once thought of football/soccer when voting!

No, sincerely, I know there has been some dynamite in the relationship between Germany and the Netherlands but if you look around today the generation younger than 50 is very pro Netherlands (excepting some trailers on the A6 Highway).

So many of our TV darlings are from there that we could scratch most of out programs without them.

Only thing I dislike a little about the hobgobbos are the blue bases, but I think that is a matter of taste.

Borador:

Nice entry Singleton Mosby, beat me fair and square!

I think the main issue between German and Dutch people the past 50 years has been the unresolved issue of the bicycles… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

DAGabriel:

I think the main issue between German and Dutch people the past 50 years has been the unresolved issue of the bicycles... ;P

Borador
Bicycles? What is that? Oh wait ... this metal things the people in Amsterdam tie to every metal fence they can find????

Lol, hope my son will be infected, he thinks about studying in the Netherlands. And it is said cycling seems to be healthy.

Borador:

Yeah those things. Though chaining them to fences didn’t do them much good back in the day and still doesn’t today really.

Cycling is very healthy! Only major downside is that it sucks when it is raining.

furrie:

I think the main issue between German and Dutch people the past 50 years has been the unresolved issue of the bicycles... ;P

Borador
Bicycles? What is that? Oh wait ... this metal things the people in Amsterdam tie to every metal fence they can find????

Lol, hope my son will be infected, he thinks about studying in the Netherlands. And it is said cycling seems to be healthy.

DAGabriel
As long as you don't crash with your bike, its healthy :P

Blue in VT:

Love them both…I haven’t seen those hobos before…like them alot.

Cheers,

Blue

Singleton Mosby:

Borador
ROFL. Nice one, we still can't stop about it, can't we? :hat off
Only thing I dislike a little about the hobgobbos are the blue bases, but I think that is a matter of taste.

DAGabriel
The blue bases are there to tie them in with the remainder of the army. All of them have blue bases as it works better then black for me.

Borador:

@Singleton Mosby: Lol, hell no!