[Archive] BSL2 Round 8 - The Knights of the Red Beard Order vs. A storm of wolves

clam:

The Knights of the Red Beard Order (Jaeckel)

A storm of wolves (DAGabriel)

Abecedar:

jaeckel. I love the stuntie horsies and how they work with their riders, Just think the beards needed to be a more of a contrasty sort of colour to their skin

DAGabriel:

@ Jaeckel: I concede the match to a far better painter! Even if I would like to see a little weathering/rust/dust on your models.

Bolg:

@DAG wow you made these models even more dynamic, and thats saying something. And I think you wont be offended if I say my vote goes to the Dwarfs. Jaeckel needs to be paired up against Clam or Blue to make it exiting, just look at that detail.

DAGabriel:

@ Bolg: Nope, am outclassed, do know my limitations and am glad about each vote above the big ZERO.

Bolg:

well you might have stand a chance with female dwarven cavalry (;

DAGabriel:

with two hands full?

Bolg:

well… dwarves you know (;

MaraLynn:

@ DAd: Found your master? Don`t fear, you got my family vote!

Jaeckel:

@ Jaeckel: I concede the match to a far better painter! Even if I would like to see a little weathering/rust/dust on your models.

DAGabriel
Well, thanks DAGabriel, but your band is really cool, very dynamic, I like it!
For the weathering, I run out of time to add some "life" to these models. Plus I wonder if knights shouldn't have perfect armours and weapons.
But the first reason is... time.

@Abecedar: you're right about the red beards, the colors are very close to my skin tones. But I don't like the way my blonde or black beards turn out.