[Archive] Buying blood bowl and axes

Cloister:

Hello guys. New to Chaos Dwarfs and wanting to start my collection. I am looking for CD blood bowl miniatures, specifically the one in the pic. I will buy one or more depending on what you have. I am also interested in a team if possible. Second, I am looking for big hats with axes, also in the pic. I am located in Canada. :slight_smile:

Abecedar:

I cannot help with the Bloodbowl figures but I should be able to help with the Metal CD warriors.
Postage from here to there is about AU$28.00 for a package weighing less than 0.5kg.

So you should wait and see what comes up closer to home before getting them from me.

Oh PS.ย ย And is it only the one flat top style big-hat axemen or the whole range?

Cloister:

I cannot help with the Bloodbowl figures but I should be able to help with the Metal CD warriors.
Postage from here to there is about AU$28.00 for a package weighing less than 0.5kg.

So you should wait and see what comes up closer to home before getting them from me.

Oh PS.  And is it only the one flat top style big-hat axemen or the whole range?

Abecedar
Thanks for the reply. I am really just looking for the flat top style.