[Archive] Calling all (one) sculptor!

Willmark:

Maybe not the be place for this but what the hell.

I am in need of one of the sculptors of the site to step forward. I have an assignment of a single mini that needs to be created in a short time frame. We have slaves, and a spot waiting in the upcoming Word of Hashut… Got what it takes?

So if you want to create a single cd mini let me know via PM. I’m being vague yes as the community will just have to wait and see what comes about from this.

Willmark

warh:

i’m working on some skulpts now, whats the deadline and should it be unpainted?

Grimstonefire:

Sure, I’m happy to.

Just doing the finishing touches to a few things, but otherwise I’m happy to. You do mean an infantry sized model right?

Willmark:

This will be a single infantry sized model that will need to be sculpted and painted in short several week time-frame.

warh:

Is there any special theme or look on the model that you want?

Thommy H:

It’s a specific model. Willmark will probably fill you in, I’d imagine.

grom:

Any chances for old dwarf to get into it?

Willmark:

Wow we got people coming out of the woodwork! OK guys I got to rethink just how I’m going have this done so standby.

GRNDL:

The lengths peeps will go to to win a Golden Hat…

Kered:

I would like to help if I can.

Bassman:

Me too :slight_smile: It wouls be nice. But shall it be all completely scratch built or could have GW part in?

Do you need him only sculpted or painted?

Thommy H:

Hopefully Willmark won’t mind me explaining a bit more: there is an article in the upcoming WoH that features a character with a distinctive appearance. Willmark would like for there to be a model to show next to the article, but no such model exists. So we need someone to step up and make it. I don’t know if he’s picked anyone yet, but when he does, I’ll be happy to give more information about the requirements.

Willmark:

I think I know who is going to do this one (I’ll contact that individual). However I have and idea for all of the others who want to contribute I’ll be in touch with each of you shortly.

Rozmax:

I can do it for CD forums.PM me if you still wont this).

Da Crusha:

whoa, its rozmax! welcome back! My Evil Dwarf is lonely and needs some friends.

Fequiil:

wow, the level of sculpting is way higher than on other sites, i belief.

back there, some people never heard the word “green stuff” before, and here, people sculpt things!

100% green stuff!

not that i’m that good, but you guys are.

Mario:

Just go ahead and try, nobodys good with the first one :slight_smile:

Willmark:

Right now we are all set with who is sculpting this, I will be keeping this thread as a list for future assignments however.