[Archive] can you dance

Sojourn:

I’ll probably be seeing him this weekend Kera :wink: I’ll hold a spot for you Kera, until after I talk with Capt. M; ships, pirates and dancing always seem to go hand in hand :stuck_out_tongue:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Drink, singing, cavorting. All good to me :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

HE A SWEET TALKER Sojourn. so let him buy the first few rounds

Hashut’s Blessing:

(MAKE him buy ALL the rounds. Expensive ones… send one over, please :smiley: )

Sojourn:

of course HB! like I ever buy my own drinks when I go out. lol

he’s sweet like his rum, but I’m not too worried.

Willmark:

Actually I just found Kera, she appears at the 1:24 mark riding the bull… enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddgyg_5FF_0

Hashut’s Blessing:

Mr. Xander, we need that duel with Captain Morgan soon :smiley:

Sojourn:

lmao, Kera! you’re everywhere in music videos… this seems like some secret life you’re leading… haha

and this duel sounds like it would be fun to watch!

zorn sabretooth:

zorn, you have to dance too to be in a dance troupe So, alas you cannot be unless you change your ways Besides, most of my dance experience is stage-work, which is what my degree is in. Thusly, I am excused

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fair enough but only if i can play the sitar

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

in all the time i’ve know zorn i’ve never seen him dance(not that i want toshudders at the thought):slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

You may play the sitar. it will add some culture to my “dancing”. We got any poles? lol…

Sojourn, what would be funny is if it were a dance-off :stuck_out_tongue:

Knight Of Awsome:

I was on “Dancing with the Spartains”, remmber? …JK…such a funny movie…

Kera foehunter:

whooooo hoooo !!! i could do so hella partying to that music ! willmark.

that’s only asking for trouble drinking and short that short and riding the bull .

Sojourn:

I pwn dance-offs… I pull out my secret move… "The Sprinkler"

hahaha. as a side note: work party last night. rented out an enormous restaurant across the back of the outfield (Roger’s Centre, Jays home field) open bar, buffet, and by the end of the night me and some co-workers, including 2 partners with our firm, make it out to a dance club. Everyone could learn something from our partners about breaking it down on the dancefloor :wink:

as an additional side note: I feel as though I might die. ugh. no more drinking until the weekend at least.

Kera foehunter:

well sojorn !!! i found that so call dance move lol

but im going 49ing tonight Yeeeeha !!!  Sojourn say close to the phone im might need bail money!!!  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pfmBWUgMxY&feature=related

Sojourn:

lol, from the day I first started talking to you I’ve had bail money ready Kera. lol

they didn’t do the sprinkler! THIS is the sprinkler!

and that video made me feel slightly uncomfortable. lmao. hahahaha

Kera foehunter:

ha ha i know what one is the lawn mower.

Yes all those blonde girls are me in the vidios . thanks for finding me sort of a where waldo thing

zorn sabretooth:

best cover version ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1nav-rjeI

Kera foehunter:

wow slash is still playing that tune where did his big hat go!!!

zorn sabretooth:

wait a minute big hat, curly hair… slash is a chaos dwarf!!!