[Archive] can you sing

Kera foehunter:

here we go some can dance some can drink but can you sing .

Captain Crayon:

Badly :stuck_out_tongue:

My ability to sing/dance is directly proportional to the amount of rum consumed. :cheers

Willmark:

If you count my Great Lakes dialect, mine which also happens to be flat and monotonous as “singing”… then no.

Linguistic Geography of the United States

And once again, no, I don’t sound like “I’m frum Nuewww Yooorke Siteee”, they have a dialect all there own there.

If anything we talk out of our noses and are very nasally here.

Father Grumpmas:

I used to sing the Sex Pistol’s song “Pretty Vacant” back in the band I was in at school (The Aftermath - odd sort of punk/metal hybrid band) but that was more for my ability to shout than sing. I couldn’t really play the bass either but since I had one I was in (think I was in 3 bands at once at one point).

Short answer: No

furrie:

I don’t think so, I never realy sing :smiley:

Sousunou:

I can do my version of a song, but i prefer to stick to Cpt. Crayon’s approach and consume alcoholic beverages to improve my skill.

Guitar and maybe bass on the other hand, i can do to a degree :cheers:

Kera foehunter:

i sing well ! but the dog sing better but in my car with the music loud no one can sing better

* kera raises her hand with finger folded into the sign of the beast!!!

Obsidian:

I’m the best! Under the shower!

Narflung:

I have been known to partake in karaoke. I can sing “grunge” when drunk. Translated as - yell loudly, hopefully in tune.

Good fun though

Sojourn:

my vocal talent has

Willmark:

I play a mean guitar hero…

Kera foehunter:

i perfer to be the drummer!!! like keith moon!!! Rock band rules

Vasquez:

Well, I’ve recorded a cover of K’s Choice’s “Not an addict” once, and it’s probably the thing I’ve done that’ve made me most proud… and others like it too (!) - so my answer must me yes. I can sing… and I love to do it, not too loud in the shower though since I live in an apartment :wink:

Sharkboy:

Hell no.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Define singing :smiley: I have sung on stage and before my voice broke, I was in a choir for no reason other than I wanted to boast that I was talented :stuck_out_tongue: Of course, I was one of the more bass people then anyway :smiley: Currently, I can sing on stage to a standard of “His acting makes up for it at least… He also won;t hold back. Plus, they’ll hear him or go deaf” and Lórien claims that my p*ss-take singing is better than her best… Such is life :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

Singing :something plesant to ones ears

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

i never judge my self but other say i’m good so yes i am :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

what do you sing godbob

Waurggggggggghhh

AGPO:

When someone else takes the bass and rhythm part off my hands then I occasionally sing for my covers band. I have a good line in punked up protest songs and ska punk. I used to be a reasonable Tenor but my voice sunk way too deep

speedygogo:

I can’t sing but that doesn’t stop me from trying.  Speaking of rockband I have a 5 yr old son who does pretty well on the game eventhough he can’t read.  He just hums to the music and scores in the high 70% on medium difficulty, go figure.