[Archive] CD Theft! **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I’m choked!

I went to play my CD’s today and found that someone stole 4 of my Chaos Dwarf models.

I have them in my store, on the counter in open box tops, because I’m working on them.

Whoever, or whomever, took them took 2 painted Blunderbuss models and 2 warriors with axes (Converts from BFSP).

Now, instead of a 16 man BB team, I now have 14 and out of 15 warriors with Chaos Axes and Skull shields, I now have 13.

Technically, it’s my own fault as I should have the entire store placed behind glass, but it still pisses me off that someone took them.

Anyway, I can’t do anything about it. Hope I didn’t bore you with my rant.

Joshmohr:

Wow, that’s horrible! In my shop ive actually left a miniature there, and a week later, it was still there. Some people are D*&^'s about that though. Sorry for your loss!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

ThanX Josh.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Khaosbeardling:

Wow. That really stinks. Especially since you took the time to convert them.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Yeah…and especially since they make up a unit.

Servius:

I had an entire Bretonnian Knight unit with a Mage, get dinked at my local when the owner asked to borrow the army for a game. He then told me sorry but he isnt responsible for the army… when he left it on a table for 3 days straight. rather crappy… I have also had probably, 4 sets of dice including 2 nice bags, 10 or so scatter dice, 3 artillery dice, 5 or so sets of templates, over 20 measuring tapes. 2 Hardbound Fantasy Rulebooks, 5 Mini Fantasy rulebooks, 3 to 5 army books, many bottles of super glue and kicker, Limited Edition Empire BSB, Limited Edition Chaos BSB(storm of chaos) and many other single models. It comes with the territory of being in a game store enviroment… being as many of the “regulars” hang out there they stop thinking of it in the same way as walmart and such… Some of the regulars will get close enough with the owner/employees and start to hide their models or army book in the store as a prank… I would just do an all bases check of the store for them… Usually the models that get stolen are non converted rare or sought after models… as they are easy to strip and put on ebay or b-town a month or so later to make some quick cash

BLOOD AXE:

Thiefs! Baggins! We hates it! We hates it FOREVER!!!

Hope you guys get your stuff back.

That store owner would come to open his store one day & find a brick through his window. He is a POS.

Mario:

Weh thats a good warning. I never gave it much of a thought so far. My sympathies.

Willmark:

One reason why I rarely play and games stores… that sucks dude.

Kawazu:

That really sucks. Shall the Chaos gods strike with wrath on them.

As Willmark, I don’t really like to play in stores. More than once I had to shout to some random guy (usually underage) who had the face to take my minis in hand. Even if it’s just to watch, you’d better ask first.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Well, I guess I’ll just have to keep all my models under lock and key until someone wants to play. If I need to work on any of them, I’ll bring them out one at a time or in their simple units.