[Archive] CDO CUSTOM DICE - POLL CLOSED

maelzch:

To use a normal D6 as a scatter dice, just roll and use which direction the ‘1’ face points. If the ‘1’ face is up or down, then it’s a hit!

I’d prefer not to have speckled dice, as in my experience they’re never that clear.

Ronshank:

As I said on the other topic I’ve given up on the scatter dice (I was hoping to have both kinds to match the set so all my dice are the same, otherwise I’d have to pay $120US (Chessex price) myself for them as there minimum is 10 dice each and all six sides need to be changed. If I did that i’d have to give the rest away or something but I don’t have that kind of money to burn) It was an idea.

I’ve recieved a letter with the available colours I’ve posted it on the other thread :wink:

Pyro Stick:

Heres my latest attempt at an idea for getting the skull with lightning onto a dice (white areas are raised, black are cut in):

Ive also emailed Chessex asking if it would be possible to even get the image onto the dice without too much alteration.

Sousunou:

1st Choice: rune, 2nd Choice: Option2 Skull shooting bolts

The Stormchild:

Voted for the skull with lightning.

Ronshank:

I’m bumping this but maybe ToM could add poll still open to the title to let people know they can vote at the moment. It’s enivitable that other threads will bump this one (obviously add poll ended or just leave that out after the poll times out)

Time of Madness:

Title edited.

Time of Madness

Time of Madness:

This ends tomorrow folks.

Time of Madness

Hashut’s Blessing:

Seems fairly conclusive to me though. Next poll: colours ^^

Fequiil:

Seems fairly conclusive to me though. Next poll: colours ^^

Hashut's Blessing
I asked for that aswell, but snowblizz said:"Odds are we do not have to agree on dice colour, it is possible that we can choose our own colours."
seems fairly conclusive to me.:)

saurus:

I know its up to the will of the masses, but seriously, if the skull shooting bolts get done I will get a bunch. I think that rune dice looks yuk, no thanks.

oh yeah - voted for the skull shooting bolts!

Hashut’s Blessing:

saurus: there are a few that have voted for that one, so maybe one of those can set up a PM ring to sort out getting some of those dice too?

The vast majority have gone for the rune, so I think that’s what the project itself is going for now.

Fequiil: We have to agree on five colours (I think you CAN have more than that, but you have to start paying fro them). See the original thread for the colour options :wink: Then, we can start tallying numbers for the five most wanted colours.

Time of Madness:

Looks like the ruin won pretty easily.

Time of Madness

Hashut’s Blessing:

It certainly did. To those that voted for the last option, how many dice were you looking for? If the 9 of you that preferred them are buying enough dice per person, it may still be worthwhile for one of you to get continue the project on those dice.

Fequiil:

[/quote]Fequiil: We have to agree on five colours (I think you CAN have more than that, but you have to start paying fro them). See the original thread for the colour options :wink: Then, we can start tallying numbers for the five most wanted colours.

Time of Madness:

Could a mod lock this thread. The poll is now closed.

Time of Madness

cornixt:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.