[Archive] CDO Monthly

Captain Crayon:

i like it :slight_smile:

mine got eaten by junk mail folder as well, but i set the address as safe so it should be all good from now on :smiley:

furrie:

I realy like the idea, but I would make it look a little better, just trow in some HTML.

Swissdictator:

Even the CDO banner, such as the one at the top of the page, would be a nice little touch.

Even a variant on the CDO member signature tags would be plenty. Though I agree with furrie, a little bit of style via HTML would a nice little touch.

Kera foehunter:

i have not received anything in my e-mail !!

Zanko:

Great idea! :hat off

… and I got it! :slight_smile:

:hashut

Ubertechie:

Kera foehunter
Kera - you and i have clearly been naughty and are not allowed to view such important documents ...... :(

two_heads_talking:

Good e-mail, Grim.
I suggest everyone have a read so they can tell fairly quickly what's on and stuff they should look out for in the future.

@two_heads_talking:  Do you have an e-mail address listed in the user control panel?

wallacer
yessir. it is my forum name @ yahoo.com

I've checked in my spam box, my junk box and everywhere else. nothing. not even a hint of hashut goodness.. I guess I pissed off the wrong people with my last posts and I am paying for it.. lol...

Kera foehunter:

Kera foehunter
Kera - you and i have clearly been naughty and are not allowed to view such important documents ...... :(

Ubertechie
well you have to be good at something !!
And i see you and i must be good at being bad!! Ubertechie

two_heads_talking:

Kera foehunter

Ubertechie
And i see you and i  must be good at being  bad!! Ubertechie

Kera foehunter
the two of you are clearly delusional... completely and utterly delusional.. especially based on recent events, myself and clam are naughty ones.. lol

Ubertechie:

Kera foehunter

Ubertechie
And i see you and i  must be good at being  bad!! Ubertechie

Kera foehunter
the two of you are clearly delusional... completely and utterly delusional.. especially based on recent events, myself and clam are naughty ones.. lol

two_heads_talking
I will take mad (dellusioinal) and bad - sounds like the perfect description of a true chaos dwarf(ess) to me :cheers

Kera foehunter:

lol you and clam ha i say !! you are like two old guys playing chess

you make a lot of noise and that it

Grimstonefire:

Anyone else had problems getting this?

Kera foehunter:

still nothing!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Grimstonefire:

pm the right email address and I will send it to you.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

I think I deleated mine sorry :shy