[Archive] CDO Reaches 10,000 Posts!

torn:

from what xander was saying in CDO CHAT! last night you just get a slave per post, 2 for creating a topic and 1 for doing a poll. so its just like an extra post count really.

Traitor King:

so isnt that completely pointless? Its like a post count that you can donate to other people…WHY?

grom:

lets make dozens of new threads with polls :>

duktu:

Yeah that’s tempting. I’ll start a few hundreds threads and I’ll be selling slaves to new-comers :hat Maybe I’ll even setup a paypal account :idea

But seriously, maybe the slave plug-in could be changed to something like: a few for a good start (or Admins have thousands of slaves and give them to people who posts in the “introductions” topic) and then after each title change a few more slaves (with exponential growth of course :slight_smile: ). Oh, and maybe a few slaves just for staying with the forum. You know, like 1 per month or something. How’s that sound?

Xander:

The plugins aren’t that versatile. When working, we could give mods and admins 1000 slaves each to be given out for good deeds, which may happen.

Right now we are still in testing mode until the system works properly. Then I will make an official stance on how things work.

Lord Darkash:

Xandor? Im officially confused. Clearly i have missed something (Usually its the point).

Okay i didn’t read that post properly! So i really did miss the point. D’oh!

Xander:

Xandor? Im officially confused. Clearly i have missed something (Usually its the point).

Okay i didn't read that post properly! So i really did miss the point. D'oh!

Lord Darkash
Is that a question? :0