[Archive] CDO T-shirt ordering

Hulkster:

are we able to order these still?

Willmark:

Yes but you’ll have to wait for the next order most likely. What size do you need?

Thommy H:

I assume the arms will have to be 24". You might want to send him one that tears easily too.

Hulkster:

lol

prepare to feel the power of my 24inch pythons brother

XL should be fine, i like mine baggy, but will it be before the end of november?

Willmark:

lol

prepare to feel the power of my 24inch pythons brother

XL should be fine, i like mine baggy, but will it be before the end of november?

Hulkster
You're in luck as I have an extra XL. PM me with details for address so I can calculate shipping.

Willmark:

UPDATE

As of right now I have the following extras:

1 Large

1 X Large

1 XXL Large

For the next order (need minimum of 12 to order).

Tharzhul Firehelm- 2 Larges

Willmark:

UPDATE:

GRNDL and Ghrask, yours posted in the mail today.

GRNDL:

Thank you, kind sir - you are a gentleman, a scholar and a fine judge of strange women.

:hat off

Ghrask Dragh:

Yeah… what he said!

:cheers

Willmark:

Thank you, kind sir - you are a gentleman, a scholar and a fine judge of strange women.

:hat off

GRNDL
Ummm thanks on the last part? :)

Viskar Zhragoth:

Got my shirts today :cheers!

Actually got 2 things in the mail today…my shirts courtesy of Willmark:hat off and my White DWarf magazine:)!

What a great day, now I am all set for Adepticon!:hashut:mask:hat off

Thanks very much Willmark! They look great! Enjoy the book!:cheers

Viskar Zhragoth:P

GRNDL:

Trust me, its better to be a fine judge of strange women, than a strange judge of fine women. :slight_smile:

I am proud to be the former - for aren’t most women strange to we men? Their ways are mysterious and beyond most male’s understanding; at least if you value your sanity.

GRNDL:

@Willmark

Just wanted you to know that my shirt arrived safe and sound today. It was quite a welcome surprise since i’d had a crappy week (another one for 2008, what a crappy year!) and wasn’t expecting it so soon - especially after you had said that US-Canada mail was becoming very slow.

I am very impressed with it and can’t wait to wear it to work on Monday. Since there are a lot of Warhammer fans and players at my company, its sure to draw some attention. The shirt quality is very nice and the design front and back is very striking.

Great job and thanks again!!!

Ghrask Dragh:

Mine also arrived yesterday,very happy with it :smiley: Thanks very much!!

Will be wearing it for about a week straight I think :cheers

Willmark:

No problems guys, glad you enjoyed them.

Now that these are out of the way last people to send out are Superfella and Warplock. Look fr PM shortly. Hulkster I got your PM that is fine.

Willmark:

The 2nd order of t-shirts is now coming to a close. I have the following left: 1 2XL and 1 XL.

I am now accepting orders for the next round. Reminder when we get to 12 shirts an order can be placed.

Willmark:

The 2nd order of t-shirts is now coming to a close. I have the following left: 1 2XL and 1 XL.

I am now accepting orders for the next round. Reminder when we get to 12 shirts an order can be placed.

Willmark
Still have those two left, however I have one large allocated to Hullkster. If he does not claim it soon I will be offering it up shortly.

So once again we start a new list, once we reach 12 shirts I can order more.
Skabraisdead- Large
Canix- Large

skabradisdead:

Yes please! :slight_smile:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Willmark:

Well find 10 more people and I can order more…

Willmark:

Current order as of 1-24

Skabraisdead- Large

Canix- Large

Swiss Dictator- Large