[Archive] CDO T-shirt ordering

Willmark:

In order to make t-shirt ordering a bit less confusing… Here is this thread to discuss this.

NO replies for improvements, designs etc… PURELY for ordering. Here is what the shirt looks like:

Shirts and packing run $10.30 USD. (This is up from June from the last order, packaging has stayed the same, t-shirts went up/ Also XL & XXL are now $11.80 USD- again this included packaging).

* Shipping in the US is around $4.80 USD
* Shipping to Canada is $9.95 USD
* Shipping to Europe is $11.95 USD
* Rest of the World? Case by case basis.
* Shipping to Australia is $9.95 as of right now.

Could shipping be a bit lower? Sure but I’m basically selling the shirts at cost. This doesn’t count my time to get them ordered, gas, and most importantly time. :slight_smile:

All shipped in padded envelopes, my golden retriever says “Hi” if you should happen to get some of his fur shipping with your package!

Shirts are ordered in groups of 12. I’m not interested in having a surplus of shirts at any one given time. So what does this mean? You might have to wait a bit for your shirt.

As of 9-17 here are the current people who have requested shirts and sizes that are needed which totals 11.

Viskar Zhragoth - two XXLs
Warplock Monkey- L
GRNDL- XXL
Supperfella- Medium
Two_Heads_Talking- 2 Mediums & 2 XXLs
Vexxus- Large
Ghrask Dragh- Medium
Slev- XL

We also may be doing another order of 12 at the same time for the guys in the Dev team at GW, more details to follow.

Ghrask Dragh:

1 for Medium please.

I’ll also throw in a bit more cash on top to send some T-shirts to the GW development team.

:cheers

Vexxus:

If possible change me to a large pls! Thanks bud!

Willmark:

Vex- So changed. You in luck then, I have some larges although we are waiting to see how many and what sizes we need for the Dev staff.

slev:

Shipping is high, the dollar is down the toilet.

Please put me down for an XL if there’s space on the order.

Willmark:

Please put me down for an XL if there's space on the order.

slev
Actually USPS estimates it at around $24.00 for a package now to the UK... :hat off

Viskar Zhragoth:

Hey Willmark! I’ll take the 2 XXL, and let me know and I’ll send some $$$ for a Dev team shirt.

PM with amount for my two shirts and I’ll paypal you.

If I remember right, that is how you wanted to get the mula…

Viskar Zhragoth

(And thanks for this, can’t wait to get mine and go to Adepticon!)

Willmark:

We have now met the minimum number of shirts for an order. If anyone else is looking for a shirt now is the time to speak up.

This order will most likely be placed on Monday.

GRNDL:

Thanks Willimark. Please let me know an address/identifier that I can Paypal to, or the appropriate method of payment. I think this will be a great investment!

slev:

Please put me down for an XL if there's space on the order.

slev
Actually USPS estimates it at around $24.00 for a package now to the UK... :hat off

Willmark
Aye, but that increase be not over much mate.

Willmark:

UPDATE: I did not get a chance to place the order today, I will try for Wednesday.

Update again: sorry guys look like I can’t get to this until next week, I’ll keep updating here.

Willmark:

Vexxus and Warplock, you are in luck I have larges now.

Slev- I have an extra large in as well.

In a attempt to manage this please PM me and we will work out ordering details.

to all hopefully by Thursday I will have the next order in.

Viskar Zhragoth:

Hey Willmark, sorry just got back from a trip to Seattle. long drive back to Michigan. But good news, I finally got all of my minis from storage out there. Hope I didn’t miss the ordering. pm with amount…I’ll paypal you as soon as I can…I’ll be unloading tomrrow, so still a lot of work.

Can’t wait to sort through stuff…first thing I found was 3 copies of the old chaos dwarf book and a Lammasu! Lots of fun!

Willmark:

UPDATE:

Just wanted to let everyone know the second order for shirts has been placed.

Ghrask Dragh:

:hat off

PM sent

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Tharzhul Firehelm:

PM sent :hat off

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Willmark:

Sliev and Vexxus- yours have shipped

Tharzul- I PMed you about it but I’ll need to recsculate shipping, I did not account for you wanting two.

Ghrask- I got your PM I’ll let you know when the order is in.

Willmark:

Order is at the shop. I will most likely pick up tomorrow. I’ll let everyone know via email about details for payment and shipping. Be patient as there is a fair amount to get through.

Willmark:

UPDATE:

Hey everyone just to let you I picked up the shirts today. I will be letting everyone know about shipping.

Viskar Zhragoth:

Can’t wait…so when is it coming…so when is it coming…so when is it coming…so when is it coming…so when is it coming…so when is it coming…so when is it coming…so when is it coming…so when is it coming…so when is it coming…so when is it coming…so when is it coming…so when is it coming…so when is it coming…so when is it coming…so when is it coming…so when is it coming…HB needs more cake…so when is it coming…so when is it coming…so when is it coming…so when is it coming…so when is it coming…so when is it coming… :wink: seriously, thanks for designing and ordering them! Now i’ll have some cool official wear for Adepticon!