[Archive] CDO Webzine Word of Hashut- Issue #2

Willmark:

Sounds like a good plan.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Brilliant. suggests it to Mr. Xander

Willmark:

Status update: project continues to move through production. We should hit our release date for the end September.

Vexxus:

Status update: project continues to move through production. We should hit our release date for the end September.

Willmark
Thanks for the update, can hardly wait to see/read it!

Willmark:

Lets put it this way; I’m going to be suprised if there are nay-Sayers after this issue, if you thought issue 1 was good, you ain’t seen nothing yet. :slight_smile:

cornixt:

If I don’t get a draft before Monday then I will be unlikely to have time to do any proofreading. I have my parents and sister coming to stay so it will be a hectic couple of weeks.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Yeah that’s a good thing. Speed up the work so that cornixt can proof-read it! :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

so when the due date. so we can read this new and better issue!!

Sojourn:

Cornixt: you only have to do a read for Warhammery stuff. I’ve got spelling and grammar pretty much on lock down. :slight_smile: It’ll be back to Willmark tonight. Guaranteed. :slight_smile:

Willmark:

Ahem… please take this over to the WoH staff section! :wink:

Willmark:

Work is now inching ever closer to the completion of issue #2. We should be on target for this Saturday. Who know what else might be accompanying the launch of issue #2:slight_smile:

Willmark:

UPDATE: Just to let everyone know where we stand. We are nearly done now and will hopefully have it available by Saturday night at the latest. So stay with us just a bit longer.

If your looking for someone to complain to me, I made the executive decision to delay a few days. The entire team has been working very hard and hopefully everyone will appreciate the effort, I know I do…

Willmark:

For all those interested Issue #2 is now up on the site:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/5543

Willmark:

Since Issue #2 is out this thread will be superseded by the thread for issue #3.