[Archive] CDO Webzine Word of Hashut Issue #5

Willmark:

I have but please edit and send your questions in! Makes for more of a suprise.

ryanamandaanna:

any needs as far as illustrations and battle reports?

Willmark:

For right now I think we are set, however I may have assignments for Issue #6.

Kera foehunter:

so are you done yet with issue 5

cornixt:

It’s 100% finished. Just kidding, we’ve only just started on it.

Willmark just has a list that gives him an idea of how much is in the queue to be published.

Willmark:

Reminder everyone, deadline for submissions is Saturday.

Willmark:

Reminder last day for submissions. I will be In Touch shorty in a day or two to finialize.

We are also in need of an excellent proof reader focr issue #5 as our regular one is a bit busy at the moment; if interested let me know.

Hashut’s Blessing:

When would the proof reading need to be done and is English English okay? (As opposed to American/Canadian Eglish…)

Willmark:

..... to American/Canadian Eglish...)

Hashut's Blessing
hmmmm are you offering up yourself for the role o_O

cornixt:

Given the number of non-Americans on the staff, Canadian and British English are predominant (and pretty much the same). I’d certainly like a little help in the proofreading side.

Willmark:

Hashut’s Blesssing please contact Servius for access.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Surely shall and I was offering, but checking I could do English English as it’s what I’m best for :wink:

Willmark:

For those following this… this is going to be massive! I have been working on it diligently as has the staff, but figured was time to start promoting it as the count down gets closer…

In short stay tuned (for those wondering release date is not until June 27th at the earliest).

wallacer:

I’m happy to help out with proof reading as well if you wish (feel free to PM me).

Perturabo:

I’d also be happy to proof read, if you don’t have enough help already.

Willmark:

Ok we are pouring a ton of effort into this but I dont think that it will make it out this Friday, more likely is next friday but we shall see.

Willmark:

The grind continues but we are getting closer, only a few more bits to go now. Target is for Saturday, 8 days past deadline. One of these times we will hit it.

Ancient History:

The trick is to add two weeks to your expected deadline and then everyone will be impressed when you get it done four days early.

Baggronor:

Or they just take an extra 2 weeks to get their submissions done :slight_smile:

Willmark:

Something like that; last night I powered through quite a bit, still a significant amount of work left but the major hurdles have been cleared.