[Archive] CDO Webzine Word of Hashut Issue #5

Willmark:

Project Name: The Word of Hashut- Issue #5 (Summer 2009)
Project Leader: Willmark
Project Goal:To complete issue #5 of the Webzine
Submission/Publish Dates Submissions: Saturday, May 30th / Publish: Saturday, June 27th

Editor:
Content Editor: Cornixt
Submissions Coordinator: Servius

Confirmed Artwork requests: YTBD
Confirmed Writers/Writing requests: YTBD

Here is the place that communications will take place for the community as a whole regarding the production of issue #5 of the Word of Hashut.

Willmark:

We are now accepting articles.

Willmark:

Hmmm no one wants to step up??? :wink:

Swissdictator:

I’ll check with Cheney or Tweety from Rites about that one thing we talked about. Assuming you have more info on that.

GRNDL:

So, when’s it coming out? Huh? Huh? Is it ready yet? :slight_smile:

Baggronor:

Hmmm no one wants to be step up???
I've already contributed :)
And you already know what else I'm working on, (full steam ahead on that this week) IP allowing...

Let me know if you want anything else doing :cheers

Sjoerdo:

Hi Willmark,

Interested in an article on sculpting or on casting?

We are now accepting articles.

Willmark

GRNDL:

I know I would be. :wink:

Willmark:

Baggs- you know how we do :wink:

Sojerdo- sure put something together and send it into Servius; the more photos the better.

Servius:

Hey Will… i forgot the pass for the Closed part of the WoH site… could you PM it… Also… as Will is getting lazy! Staff Members. Send my your Email… I need to reinvite you all to goplan.

Willmark:

Lazy more like too busy! :wink:

Loki:

Hi Willmark

My self and Ubertechie have been working on a CD campaign for our local GW store in Kent we have a set of rules for use with the mighty empires board and some CD back ground fluff for the campaign. Its called The Slave Run and is about a CD invasion of the old world (mainly the empire / dwarf holds) to gather slaves for a dark ritual to be preformed by Astragoth: High Priest of Hashut.

We are looking at starting it the first week in May, I was going to post up the rules and background on a campaign thread for people to follow but if you would like to include it in Word of Hashut that would be great, just let me know and I can email you all the bits and some battle reports when we play some games involving CDs

Willmark:

If we can’t fit it into issue #5 there is always #6 but it sounds great, make sure to take plenty of photos!

ALSO- now accepting Slave Pen questions everyone.

Loki:

ok great i will get my camera out and get to work :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Should stll be the stuff I subitted for the last issue. If not, I’ll resend in a week or so when I’m back at my computer.

Willmark:

Yeah I’ll PM you about that.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Received and understood. Over and out crich

Willmark:

Definite need for Letters to the Slaves for the Slave Pen everyone,

Willmark:

Reminder Letters to the Slaves still neded and deadline for submissions is the 28th.

Grimstonefire:

(edited) I might be able to think of a few more.  I take it you’ve got my emails?