[Archive] CDs For Sale Large Amount

Richtix:

Hi
I have a large CD army for sale as we are emigrating to Oz. I have put it up on Ebay.co.uk under user name Richtix. I have split it into units so that more of you can buy just the ones you need. They are starting at 7:30PM UK time and are separated in 15 minute sections so that you dont miss any while bidding last second for others. I hope they go to a good home and would like to know how they get on in future battles.
Good luck and hope you find CDs you need.:hat off

Take a look: http://search.ebay.co.uk/ws/search/SaleSearch?sofocus=bs&satitle=Chaos+Dwarf&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC5&fbd=1&catref=C6&sorefinesearch=1&_trksid=m37&from=R14&nojspr=y&pfid=0&fswc=1&few=&saprclo=&saprchi=&fss=1&saslop=1&sasl=Richtix&fls=4%26floc%3D1&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D0&salic=3&saatc=3&sadis=200&fpos=&fsct=&sacur=0&sacqyop=ge&sacqy=&sabfmts=0&saobfmts=exsif&ga10244=10425&saslt=2&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&sabdlo=&sabdhi=&saaff=afdefault&afcj=&afmp=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&fcl=3&frpp=50

hal:

Good luck selling 'em!

Richtix:

Good luck selling 'em!

hal
Thanks. Also thanks to Xander for creating the link!!:cheers

Xander:

Haha, no problem man, just makes things easier. :wink:

Richtix:

Haha, no problem man, just makes things easier. ;)

Xander
Hi Guys
Just like to say cheers:cheers:cheers for bidding for the CDs. I hope they go to members of this website. Please don't forget to keep me in touch with their future battles (all winners of course!!!):):):)

Xander:

You got some pretty good prices! Nice cash in on the BBs!

Richtix:

You got some pretty good prices!��Nice cash in on the BBs!

Xander
I was very pleased.:cheers At least one lot is going to someone who saw it on here, hopefully all of it:)
Thanks for your help.:cheers:cheers
Tip if selling good stuff -- always take good detailed photos and supersize them. i find I get better bids that way.