First sorry for my bad englisch, but I´m from Germany so ecxuse me.
I hope youll understand everythig!
Some weeks ago i discovered Whf on the Internet and got intrested.
So i searched for a Forum, where i was told to go to a Games Workshop.
There i could make some testgames and even i was allowed to paint a miniature. It was pretty cool and at this moment i knew that im going to buy the Battle for Sull pass box, but it was so expensive. You must know, I am 15 years old, a pupil and dont earn money on my own. When I asked my parents they laughed at me and said : “We wont give you money for so expensive plastic toy like that” . I was sad and started to collect it onmyself, but im not good at things like that so i just got 25 euros and with it i bought some Dwarves on Ebay, cause they were so cheap. They contained : 2 x Dragonslayer, 2 x Thane, 1 x Canon wie 3 man crew, 12 x Warriors with axe and shield, 8 x miners and 10 shot-gun-dwarves (sorry i dont know the english expression for them). I dont have the rules so i needed to get in contact somebody who has got this rules and could teach me. After some games i learned nearly everything about it. When i went home at this evening and surfed a bit on the net i found this Forum and saw this ultra impressive and beautiful Chaos Dwarves. After i asked myself why they are not for sell on the Gamesworkshop i red that they are out of stock and wont be produced ever again. But then i saw this video on youtube how to convert normal dwarves into chaos dwarves and i want them so bad!!!
So please help me… Im going to buy the BFSP box soon and you tell me what to do and where to buy things like Greenstuff and Chaos Bits.
Here are my questions :
1. Where to buy greenstuff? How expensive is it? How much i need? Is it to complicated for a beginner like me?
2. Where to get Bits like arms, heads and masks and wapons of chaos?
3.WHat to buy else? I have glue.
4. What should i convert to what? I have:
1. 32 Dwarf warrior with Axe and SHield ( within 2 x CSM (CSM means : Champ, Standard, musican)
2. 23 Dwarf shot guns (within 2 x CSM)
3. 16 Miners (wizhin 32 x CSM)
4. 3 Dragonslayer
5. 3 THane
6. 2 Canons (within 3 man crew each, that means 6 man crew all together)
7.40 Nightgoblins with speers (CSM)
8. 20 Nightgoblins with Bows (CSM)
9. 1 Goblin SHaman
10. 1 Goblin Gargboss
11. 10 Spider riders (CSM)
12. 1 Troll
13. 2 Bolt throwers ( i built them on my own when i found a how to THread in this Forum)
It would be cool if you do it like that :
32 Dwarf warrior → 25 Chaos dwarfs with One handend and shield; 7 blunderbusses.
1 Dragonslayer → Chaos dwarf sorcerer
And so on…
- SHould i make more bolt throwers? How much more? Its not that hard, so it would be no problem.
- Can someone of you help me maybe with how to guides or how to pictures?
Sooooo…thats it, its quite a long text, but i hope you can help me, but dont forget that you mustn awser to complicated Or i wont understand anything.
Edit: How many points could i build up with these armor?