[Archive] Chaos Dwarf-Approriate Terrain & Scenery Kits

Admiral:

Let’s pool it all together. Whether it be ruins, intact houses, civilian dwellings, fortresses, temples, volcanoes, industries, open-pit mines, slave plantations or whatever you fancy. High and low, bring your scenery finds to the table!

Admiralty Miniatures - Wall Reliefs of Ancient Times (Resin)

Four Reliefs:

Triumph & Treachery:

Skink:

…You already posted half of my ideas x.x. Still:

TH minaitures´ Volcanic terrain set,

Zuzzy Miniatures´ despoiled reaches,

WarGamma used to have an erupting volcano, but I can´t find it anymore! Anyway, if you google “volcanic terrain miniature” or any similar combination of words you get A LOT of results! And a few eyecandies too :slight_smile:

Enjoysrandom:

I would be keen to do a group Aussie order for a few of the Babylonian things. Good idea to bring up this stuff with the release of the plates Admiral!

Also Skink that Dark Altar is groovy I could even see that somewhere but for now it might be over kill on my terrain. I am going for sandy terrrain I think… nothing set in stone.

Firehammer:

Grendel has some old school resin historic and Fantasy terrain, a.o. this ziggurat:
http://www.scotiagrendel.com/Products/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=227_40&products_id=2663

Ziterdes has a.o. this hardfoam ziggurat:
http://www.ziterdes.de/bauwerke/pyramiden-tempel-ruinen/pyramide-yzta.html

I also bought this resin tower advertised as a Chaos Dwarf tower on ebay, but can’t find a link or larger pic right now:

Then there are a lot of lava mats out there.

Pappa Midnight:

I quite fancy the Dwarf Stronghold from Ziterdes.

It wouldn’t take a huge amount of work to replace the “Vanilla” Dwarf feel by adding some CD runes/statues etc. I could see it set in a nice lava field…

Dwarf Fortress | ZITERDES

PM

Carcearion:

That hard form ziggurat looks amazing! I’m always discouraged by the price of so many terrain pieces though.

MadHatter:

I quite fancy the Dwarf Stronghold from Ziterdes.

It wouldn't take a huge amount of work to replace the "Vanilla" Dwarf feel by adding some CD runes/statues etc. I could see it set in a nice lava field....

http://www.ziterdes.com/dwarf-fortress-6012230.html

PM

Pappa Midnight
Oh indeed, this one with a mortar and rockets in the towers and a great bull on top of the peak overlooking the courtyard, maybe an altar there aswell... Admiral's murals aswell it would look sweet

Admiral:

Dream Spirit Wargames (Exclusive custom-built terrain)

Chaos Dwarf Mine Entrance:

Frozen Planet Studios (Resin)

Evil Dwarf Statue and Pillar:

Grimbold Blackhammer:

What a fun thread!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Abecedar:

Some gorgeous stuff. I’m afraid that I’ll be making my own though

Enjoysrandom:

I know it’s expensive but would you consider adding the Chaos Dreadhold sets from GW? I only am going to be using them as I get them for less than half price but I feel it has a pretty good Chaos feel, lots of skulls and I want to put beards on the large skulls around the top of the walls… won’t be for years but one day!

Admiral:

GW Chaos kits belong on this list without a doubt. List updated with various producers’ scenery pieces. See first post.

Baader the Great:

Does anybody know if Dreamspirit Wargaming still exists? I know that the website’s still there, but…

I placed an order there about one and a half week ago. I got an confirmation for the order, but that’s it. No instructions on how I am supposed to pay… I wrote them several emails, but I get no response.

Is Dreamspiritit Wargaming dead?

tjub:

Does anybody know if Dreamspirit Wargaming still exists? I know that the website's still there, but...

I placed an order there about one and a half week ago. I got an confirmation for the order, but that's it. No instructions on how I am supposed to pay... I wrote them several emails, but I get no response.

Is Dreamspiritit Wargaming dead?

Baader the Great
Don't know, but their FB-page has no new entries since summer 2018. So it looks questionable... :(

Maybe a good idea to update said links with "probably out of business atm" or something similar.
Otherwise this thread is great, I felt an urge to buy stuff just glancing through... :hat off

Baader the Great:

Thanks. So it looks like I’m a little bit too late for the party. Too bad - I really wanted to have some of that Dreamspirit stuff…

Admiral:

Maybe a good idea to update said links with "probably out of business atm" or something similar.
Otherwise this thread is great, I felt an urge to buy stuff just glancing through... :hat off

tjub
Your will be done! :)

We sure need a picture index of all available Chaos Dwarf kits out there. This goes on the to-do list. First question is, in wiki (and linked-to loud and clear in a sticky) or in an ordinary pinned thread like this one?

tjub:

tjub
Your will be done! :)

We sure need a picture index of all available Chaos Dwarf kits out there. This goes on the to-do list. First question is, in wiki (and linked-to loud and clear in a sticky) or in an ordinary pinned thread like this one?

Admiral
Id prefer a thread like this.