[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Army on Ebay(1)

khedyarl:

Heh. I think everyone saw that glorious pile of unopened blisters and thought the same thing, Nico.

Shef:

I did buy it back at the end of september, and in the process of paypal dispute. it is a scam. if anyone has anymore info on how many times this auction has been posted and all the diffrenet screen names have been used plz post them.

and yeah says ohio but paypal was in South america. didn’t know that till after i paid. i did get two messages from him saying he’d ship soon with tracking number. so :mad.

G.2:

Sorry to hear that Shef. Did you get your money back?

Shef:

i’m in the “waiting for sellers response” in the dispute claim atm. but with this info i’m hoping to speed up the process.

just got off the phone with paypal, they are holding the money and are waiting for him to prove that i recived the item and signed for it because of the amount was over 250 dollars. and after the 4th they will return my money.

Galladorn:

Thank Hashut for Paypal

Shef:

yes indeed. praise :hashut

Shef:

from paypal "We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your

favor.

We were able to recover $511.00 USD and this amount has been credited to

you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted."

all praise Hashut!

gIL^:

from paypal "We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

We were able to recover $511.00 USD and this amount has been credited to
you.  Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted."

all praise Hashut!

Shef
Great to hear fella.

Blue in VT:

:hat off

Great to hear that the system works from time to time.

Blue

Galladorn:

Praise Hashut!!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Time of Madness:

Never had an issue as a buyer with paypal! One of the reason I don’t mind paying the high fees as you are generally protected.

Time of Madness

G.2:

Never had an issue as a buyer with paypal! One of the reason I don't mind paying the high fees as you are generally protected.

Time of Madness
I have had a few instances on eBay where as a buyer I have had money recovered through Paypal. There was one instance where paypal investigated and ruled in my favour, but were unable to recover any money, and so I was not refunded a single dollar. That one hurt. So being cautious in bidding is always wise.