[Archive] Chaos dwarf baggage train from Old school miniatures

Gargolock:

I just found this on Instagram.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/882426675/osm-presents-the-chaos-dwarf-baggage-train/updates

It�?Ts a chaos dwarf baggage cart.

It looks pretty nice and well, old school.

Zanko:

The baggage train is really chic. :hat off  I got it 4 to 6 weeks ago and I’m painting it now. I am looking forward to the final result. :smiley:

:hashut

Abecedar:

I’m not sure if it is something I’d want or not

clam:

It’s really for the 3rd edt. Oldhammers, I think. But its John Pickford and it’s Chaos Dwarfs, so what’s not to like :slight_smile:

I also got one of the master production ones, so I’m hoping for a Prison Wagon now :slight_smile:

Zanko:

I also got one of the master production ones, so I'm hoping for a Prison Wagon now :)

clam
A prison wagon would be great! :cheers

Admiral:

Excellent stuff! Love the details like bound elf, civilian back packings and the draftsmonster attached before the wagon. Especially keen on the prison wagon! This is just the kind of outside-the-box niche stuff I love to see and collect and create. Pickford’s work here is very nice. Going to back it.

Threadbare:

Alright more Pickford Chaos Dwarfs. I missed out on the masters when they had them up, so I’ve been patiently waiting for the kickstart.

AtomTaylor:

Pity there’s not a draft animal option. Not overtly fond of the bound Demon idea. Yet its Pickford and its fun.

Hashoooot:

I think the elven prisoner is kind of neat.

clam:

Pity there's not a draft animal option. Not overtly fond of the bound Demon idea. Yet its Pickford and its fun.

AtomTaylor
Well, you can always build your own. And I think that you, especially, are capable of doing so :)

AtomTaylor:

Thanks Clam, some non armoured civilian types are needed too. :wink:

clam:

Prison wagon was unlocked a few days back :slight_smile: Can’t wait fielding this:

And the hand cart is open too - woo, hoo :smiley: More Pickford’s for the Pickford-collecting :wink:

Zanko:

Prison wagon was unlocked a few days back :) Can't wait fielding this:

And the hand cart is open too - woo, hoo :D More Pickford's for the Pickford-collecting ;)

clam
Very cool! Then I hope that the models will soon be available outside the Kickstarter! :cheers

Admiral:

I plan to go to Griffin next Monday to drop these off for mastering so baring any hiccups we should be shipping by end of Feb

Jamie Loft

Zanko:

Awesome news! :cheers

AtomTaylor:

Proper Old-school. Nice set.

Threadbare:

Looks like the Chef has been cast.

Abecedar:

I think I have backed this but I can’t remember

Filmdeg:

Not my style personally, but OSM are great. I buy all my shields from them!

Zanko:

You can get now the prison cart!