[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Blunderbuss Unit On Patrol Video

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Some of you wanted a slightly better video than the last one I posted. I hope this one makes up for it! :hat off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75wW414c018

This little Stop-Motion video combines both the marching of a unit of Chaos Dwarf Blunderbuss Warriors with some shooting. Again, sound was added in the same “Deaf” fashion as the prievious CD BB video also on my channel.

I delibertly slowed down their initial movement to give it a little bit of a “Jerky” apperiance as they are marching, they would be concentrating on their movements. The gun fire effect is at my normal preffered speed.

The song, entitled “Song of Prince Oleg”, is one of the epochal works of the great Alexander Pushkin. I picked this music because I believe that the Chaos Dwarfs are simular to the Russians and the Good Dwarfs would be simular to Vikings. Mixed into the verses of the song are comic millitary commands. English words are as follows;

Wise Oleg to the war hath gone again

The Khozars have awakened his ire.

To rapine and raid the hamlet, city and plain

He gives over to holocast and fire.

So louder music play

And prais the victory.

We beat the crafty foes

And they retreated, yes, O YES!

Then for our people,

For our beloved country

We should proclaim

Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah!

(There’s more to the song, but I think my video only captures this much of it.)

Thorne:

Tarrakk Blackhand love it :smiley:

Zanko:

Awesome stuff! :hat off

Like your other videos … amazing! :cheers

Go on! :smiley:

:hashut

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Glad you guys liked the “improved edition”!

Kera foehunter:

Dude that is so cool !! love the rocking of the blunderbuss

Tarrakk Blackhand:

ThanX Kera…and kisses to you!

The “reloading” :slight_smile: Yeah, that worked out well. I wasn’t sure that it would and wasn’t sure if anyone would notice the transition inaccuracy that occures when the CD’s all of a sudden get capes. :smiley:

I just realized that I need a “Plot”. Although these little “Vignettes” are interesting, there isn’t too much happining beyond them. It would be nice to film some type of “Raid” or battle between two powers. Although there is one problem…melee weapon combat. All the GW pieces are molded on 1 position, so how would I do an axe swing, for instance, without it looking like two models sliding around?

More problems for me to solve! LOL!

Willmark:

Awesome Dude getting better all the time.

I think next time you should use this for the soundtrack :wink:

Crappy edition of the movies when compared to Jackson’s version, but the music reminds me of when I was a kid loved it back then, now meh.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

ThanX Willmark for the ideas and slaves. They are very much appreciated!

I sort of want to keep the soundtracks to the older records that I have, primarily because on You Tube, Warner Music Group tends to shut things down if a person violates something copyrighted. With the Soviet/Russian/Cossack music … no one seems to care. Also, they are over 50+ years old, and folk songs which anyone can produce, so they are well into Public Domain.

As for using the AC/DC opening riffs…well, I’ll just have to wait and see what happens on that one. I just hope no one recognizes that it’s Angus Young giving the order to “Fire”. :smiley:

Henroth:

A funny animation, cool. :slight_smile: