[Archive] Chaos dwarf bull centaurs

entropic:

using ghorrus warhoof as base, sculpting a chaos dwarf head on the body maybe? shortening the arms big hat ofc

not sure what weapon though , armour too…

snowblizz:

That’d be rather expensive though. And you end up with all Bullcentaurs rearing up in the same pose.

What Beastmen players do to cut down on the cost of Centigors, is to use plastic horses as a base and Gors for the body. The same idea could be leveraged for CDs as well.

Though none of the available plastic horses are quite as beefy as Ghorros or what a Bullcentaur should maybe be. There’s the armoured horse which is a bit bigger, and of course the Chaos horses, which you could get from bitz seller is should be plenty beefy enough.

The Chaos Knight set would probably be your best bet for weapons as well.

entropic:

hmmm well he was to be for a character bull centaur anyway so… perhaps if I did it once the unit wouldn’t look so repetitive

that guy:

yeah as a character or champ I dont see any reason to not give it a try.I say go for it and show off your efforts!

entropic:

one question guys i want some sort of axe or cleaver i saw a nice one on the chaos knights sprue , as well as a shield though im fond of the round shields for CD as i think that it would fit better , thoughts??

that guy:

maybe loot ogre kingdoms bulls and ironguts.See if they have some cleavers you’d want and maybe you could dress up the gut plates for round shields???

entropic:

maybe loot ogre kingdoms bulls and ironguts.See if they have some cleavers you'd want and maybe you could dress up the gut plates for round shields???

that guy
that's an awesome idea now to find a bits website....

Baggronor:

There's the armoured horse which is a bit bigger, and of course the Chaos horses, which you could get from bitz seller is should be plenty beefy enough.
Yup, Chaos Marauder Horsemen steeds are quite bulky and even have chaosy bits on them. Or you could even try the Knights' steeds. And maybe Archaon's steed for the BC Lord?