[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Characters - Lords / Warlords (inc. Mounted) and other character models

Xander:

Post pictures of your Dwarf Lord of Chaos!

Edit by Bloodbeard 06/12/14: This section is for your Chaos Dwarf Lords (which may be on foot or mounted).
And for all other character types from your Chaos Dwarf army which do not otherwise fit into any of the other categories.

Merged two older threads. This thread is for all chaos dwarf character types not fitting with the Legion of Azgorh types: Lords, Warlords, Slave Overseers, Rocket Barge Captains, Airship Commanders, etc.

Swissdictator:

Arashi:

Pyro Stick:

Zanko:

Here is a selection of my lords:

:hashut

Thommy H:

so.sad:

Border Reiver:

dncswlf:

Nicodemus:

This section is for your Chaos Dwarf Lords (which may be on foot or mounted).

And for all other character types from your Chaos Dwarf army which do not otherwise fit into any of the other categories.

Edit by Bloodbeard 06/12/14: Merge two older threads. This thread is for all chaos dwarf character types not fitting with the Legion of Azgorh types: Lords, Warlords, Slave Overseers, Rocket Barge Captains, Airship Commanders, etc.

tjub:

Lord

Lord on Taurus

Fuggit Khan:

Big Hat Slave Crusher

Chaos Dwarf Big Hat Lord

Bloodbeard:

My Slavehorde Overseer

Helblindi:

This AoW model gets a lot of love, and rightly so! Here’s my take on him: king Helblindi

Scar:

Malorndk:

Pappa Midnight:

Dwarf Lord Slave Master on War Mammoth:

PM

Slavemaster Hod:

Since this seems to be the place to post your images of the AoW CD Lord - I shall do the same.

Enjoysrandom:

Astragoth Ironhand - High Priest of Hashut

Carcearion:

Priestess of Hashut (“Other Character” type)