[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith(1)

Ravenswood:

Chaos Dwarf Deamonsmith in AoS style. Based on Arkanaut Admiral from Kharadron Overlords.

Painted for one forum member :wink:

P.S. soon my army blog will be also updated

tjub:

Wow, wonderful! Truly evil sky pirates… :smiley:

Zanko:

Awesome conversion (love the cylinder) and great paintjob - as usual! :hat off

:hashut

Skink:

Well, the miniature is a masterpiece, hands down. It does not communicate “Chaos Dwarf” to me though. Still great!

bas_2312:

Wow, great paintjob!

Will Liam:

Its got me how guys like you can paint like this - its an awesome paint job - It would take me 3 months just to try and paint the highlights like that - is there some trick or paint brush method to do it? or is it an airbrush? even the transition of colour from black then purple (I think) and white looks cool and are there many layers? any little nuggets of advice on how I can try and bring my painting up to Half or at least quarter of this standard or can you point out where you think people are getting it wrong because the way you paint I think you have nailed the pop factor :cheers

Timothy Archer:

wow , i saw the wip on Instagram , even if i do think the same as skink ( for me it does not communicate chaos dwarf ) but what a masterpiece

Ghrask Dragh:

Oh wow, amazing paintjob as ever Ravenswood!

I really like the subtle conversions, CD with a top hat is super cool. I do think it’s not quite Chaos Dwarfs as others have said but it’s more to do with the imprint and impact Kharadron dwarfs have, they are so recognisable now it’s hard to see past it being one.

That being said I’d happily field an army of these as Chaos Dwarfs :smiley:

Great job!!

Abecedar:

Awesome.  far too steamypunk for me though

Cloister:

Now that’s how you paint a sky dorf. Well done.