[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Fire Spitter

EvilClown:

Hey all,

Haven’t done a Chaos Dwarf model in ages, and wanted to try and make an artillery piece - conviently enough, I still had some appropriate bitz lying around. (Mainly thanks to HB, from whom I got some Chaos tank bitz - cheers :cheers).

So, here’s the model:

The pics aren’t great admittedly, might take more if peeps wanna see… Anyway, comments in all shapes and sizes are welcome:)

Greetz

apocalypstia:

sorta like the old flame cannons, looks as if it should paint up nicely. Do you remember what that cannon bit is/was? and some clearer pics would be nice, there seems to be some detail i cant quite make out but i would like too…

Did you use the Hellcannon chassis/wheel styles?

jolpis:

awsome! you really used everything in the bit box for this it has a lot of details and looks tanky, Good work!

Kera foehunter:

it look great !!maybe add some skulls out of green stuff to give it a deamon power look

ps evil clown make sure hb does take it watch him good !!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Very nice and I’m gad my parts could be of help :wink: What will you use it as in game terms? (Obviously, with me, you can use it as a flame cannon :wink: ) What’re your plans for crewmen?

Sargoth The Enslaver:

Oh boy!,lookin good man can we see it painted soon?

Oh and by the way,what are tour crew models going too be? Old chaos Dwarfs or new ones?

Kera foehunter:

so evil what type of troops are going to man that great weapon !!!

undead type cd??