[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Hellcannon

Discoking:

Anyone thought of using this as a Hellcannon?

LINK

There proabably are people, lol…

it’s about £15 cheaper!

Size??

JMR:

Yeah, I’ve considered using it as a Hellcannon too a good while ago. I think I wanted to use it as a Warriors of Chaos Hellcannon though.

It doesn’t look anything like the official Hellcannon model, but it does fit the statistics and rules very well. I’ve always wondered how the official model dishes out it’s 5 attacks…

cornixt:

I considered it a while ago, but never bothered since I already have a Hellcannon and didn’t want another one. With a different head though, that one is far too tyranid.

gIL^:

I think it look’s to tyranid. Perhaps smoothing off the ridges and replacing the head it might look good.

Needs to be a Slaanesh army though :slight_smile:

JonJon:

I was on the fence about this one too,will probably go with hell cannon

Jon

Eddandme:

With the proper conversionwork i think this one could be more monsterlike then the hellcannon itself. The head would be good with some extra greenstuff to be more spiky and more deamony.

Discoking:

I’ve decided to go with this instead:

fattdex:

they are f#$%^&*( awesome and you must explain yourself immediately.

Discoking:

This was possibly the best find ever (for me at least!).

It looks exactly how I imagine the Hellcannon to be.

It’s a McFarlane Zodiac toy

(much like the Taurus one could be a K’daai Destroyer)

It can be found here.

The real beauty of this, is that for the price of one, you get two!

fattdex:

This was possibly the best find ever (for me at least!).
It looks exactly how I imagine the Hellcannon to be.

It's a McFarlane Zodiac toy
(much like the Taurus one could be a K'daai Destroyer)

It can be found here.

The real beauty of this, is that for the price of one, you get two!

Discoking
haha excellent job
I have never had so many multiples for models as I have in this army with the cool conversion ideas i have stolen learned from this forum ;-)

Da Crusha:

very cool mcfarlane model you found there doscoking. I always wanted the hellcannon to be more demon like and I believe you found a perfect model for it. if I didnt already own and paint a hellcannon and the destroyer wasnt so awesome in the game, preventing me from having 2 hellcannons, Im sure I would buy these.

nilbog:

I use the pyrovore as a hellcannon. I also use tyranid bits for my k’daai fireborn, so it fits in well. I’ve stuck some horns on the head to make it more ‘daemony’ and cut off the bits sticking up on its back.

The armour plating and the hooves on the tyranid models are chaos-like.

It’s smaller than a proper hellcannon, of course. It fits nicely on a 60mm by 60mm base (although mine is on a 60mm by 80mm base so the three handlers stand at the back, on the base).

ryanamandaanna:

idea: stolen. :cheers

WORGORE:

I think its a good idea, with a little tweaking it could be even better! And yer as others have said at least with this fella you could see where the 5 attacks come from, not to mention the tunderstomp!!:hashut

Kera foehunter:

It is neat !! but i still have one of the old ones

Discoking:

...but i still have one of the old ones

Kera foehunter
I think the Lizardmen want it back! :hat off
I'm here all week.

My "Hellcannons" came today!

Da Crusha:

aww, lucky, I want some now.

Discoking:

The back will need some GS to cover the back of it:

(I will insert a picture here when I get home from work, so keep your eyes peeled)

Discoking:

The back will need some GS to cover the back of it:

(I will insert a picture here when I get home from work, so keep your eyes peeled)

Discoking