[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Minis up for Sale!

Bluebeard:

Hey all you fellow CD Gamers! I’ve got a whole slew of CD Minis up for sale. Check it out: VraDesign.com is for sale | HugeDomains to see pics and a complete listing.

I’d like to sell the whole lot for $350 but feel free to make me another offer. If I can arrange it I’ll sell it off in chunks. Send me a PM if you’re interested. Sorry I can’t take any photos at the moment I’m in the process of moving and won’t be able to bust out a cammera and the models and snap a quick pic. The pics on the webpage however are actual pics of the models in the descripition.

Here’s a quick rundown:

1 Chaos Dwarf Lord on Great Taurus

1 Chaos Dwarf Sorceror Lord on Lammasu

1 Special Character - Astragoth Supreme Sorceror Lord

1 Chaos Dwarf Hero on Foot

15 Chaos Dwarf Warriors - These are custom conversions from Blood Bowl Miniatures. Games Workshop never made a standard CD Warrior so these are extremley rare, and look awesome. (no paint)

18 Chaos Dwarf Blunderbuss (14 painted, 4 no paint)

15 Chaos Dwarf Axe-Men (painted)

7 Chaos Dwarf Axe-Men (bare plastic)

10 Hobgoblin Archers (no paint)

13 Hobgoblin Sneaky Gits (painted)

11 Hobgbolin Warriors (painted)

1 Hobgoblin Boss (painted)

1 Hobgoblin Standard (painted)

1 Hobgoblin Horn Blower (painted)

3 Chaos Dwarf Champions (1 painted, 2 primed)

1 Chaos Dwarf Hornblower (primed)

1 Chaos Dwarf Drummer (primed)

1 Hobgoblin Bolt Thrower, w/ 2 Crew (painted)

1 Chaos Dwarf Death Rocket, w/ 2 Crew (painted)

22 Black Orcs (painted)

1 Black Orc Boss (painted)

1 Black Orc Standard (painted)

1 Black Orc Drummer (painted)

1 Chaos Dwarf Earthshaker Cannon, w/3 Crew (crew unpainted)

6 Bull Centaurs (5 painted, 1 not painted)

Hashut’s Blessing:

Perhaps if you put how much for individual units, people will make offers. For example, I don’t know how much to offer without going over the top or without insulting you due to budget constraints…

Xander:

The painting is not great, a lot of basic colouring, but I bet it would look sweet if you dipped it all. :smiley:

You’ll be hard pressed to sell Chaos Dwarfs all in one lot, as people tend to collect it slowly as thy find what they need, leaving many people with partly made armies. You may be able to find someone who has nothing, and wants it all though. But pricing the units individually might get you some bites.

Monty:

Is this still up for sale?

$350 ey? Damn thats tempting… have you got a weight so postage can be worked out?

Cheers,

Mont

n00bLord:

How much would you sell the lone hero? I’ll buy him off you for a reasonable price, the one with the axe head on the ground and holding the shield.

Warcaster_Wyatt:

how much for the hobgoblin warriors, archers, sneaky gitz (no piccys?), and bolt thrower with crew? Does $40 american sound good or is that too small/large?

Hashut’s Blessing:

How much (in GBP or USD) would you be prepared to part with the 18 BBs for?

Captain James Hook:

How much for the bull centaurs and the earthshaker?

qwe50:

How much for the sorcerer(not astro) on food ?

Khaosbeardling:

Hey y’all responded to this same post on HoH, and bought up the whole things, because I didn’t have ANY Cd’s at all yet, but now I do. . . (Evil Hashuty laughter) Just wanted to let you all know so you didn’t keep checking back, and stuff.

Hobgoblin King:

10 blunderbussand 10 warriors?

I will buy these for 80$ there abouts, Lets talk?

-Hobgoblin King

…Sorry new on the sight didnt read back posts, to excited about the possibility to get CD without going through ebay.

Willmark:

Again bad form this thread is from April… at least for the last update to it

Again for reference:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/5665