[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Molten Stronghold

Thommy H:

Nice. I’d still like to see more shots of the terrain piece itself rather than the models running around on it (not that they aren’t great - it’s just we can see them elsewhere!).

Viskar Zhragoth:

Who is this Calm Plains, Vexxus? He seems to have stolen your project, or at least your pictures of your cool work…

do the members of CDO have to hunt him down for you? :wink:

Congrats again, it looks great!

Vexxus:

Yup CalmPlains is me!

Top ten isn’t too bad, considering there were ~150 entries. The “Broken Coast” was definitely a deserving first place!

I love how he left a huge space between Calm and Plains when saying it out loud. Also of note is that he said it out by name “CHAOS DWARF Molten Stronghold”, so hopefully it will generate more interest for the cause!

Willmark:

Excellent work and way to represent us!

Servius:

Outstanding Job!

Is it just me or did someone else get a headache from all the cut transitions in that vid :~

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Congradulations! I have bookmarked your terrain a while ago and I’m using it as inspiration for all things Chaos Dwarfs!

Trevor Ursulescu

Monster Hobbies

Narflung:

That looks great mate, any plans on making it a part of a full modular board?

Zanko:

Glorious Citadel and damned cool Minis! :cheers

fluffstalker:

Great work, though I would have done some closeups and less cutting around, though you were going for that epic effect.

The Chronicles of Riddick music is excellent and appropriate. Though vin diesel does not really look like a chaos dwarf… (idea for next conversion, expert modellers here?)

Xander:

Close ups can be found in the most recent issue of the Word of Hashut (no. 3).