[Archive] Chaos Dwarf on Circle of Chaos Kickstarter

gorgarrak:

I’ve just backed the Circle of Chaos Kickstarter and I’m posting about it here incase there’s any interest, I mainly backed for this guy, a cool CD sorcerer with a separate Big Hat

More info here -

Circle of Chaos: Oldhammer metal miniatures for your warband by curtis fell — Kickstarter

Zanko:

The CD mage ist quite cool but I don’t like / don’t need the other miniatures … :frowning:

So I won’t plegde!

:hashut

Fuggit Khan:

That’s a nice model…I really like the shoulder pauldron designs and the historical Assyrian style shoes :hashut

cornixt:

Love the model, even if he has a Tzeentch staff. Not a huge fan of half the models, the other half are nice but I have no need for them.

Jackswift:

Nice. That and the Guardian model are great. I will most likely back this one! Thanks for the link.

Abecedar:

I think I might too. Will ponder for a while though

gorgarrak:

Here’s a pic of the Dwarf with his hat on for those who like that sort of thing, looks good IMHO.

Mike

snowblizz:

I hate to be a critic, but the sculpts aren’t quite up to snuff IMNSHO.

If I could sculpt as well as I paint I’d say this is what I’d get. And I’d want to buy stuff better than what I can do myself.

I guess what I’m saying they got the old skool vibe but unfortunately also the old skool sculpting issues.