[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Radio - CDO Podcast

Uzkul Werit:

Excellent job on the first episode lads.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Thank you, Uzkul. I was quite pleased with myself afterwards because I am not confident in my voice. My lecturers tell me sucks (I’m a drama and theatre studies student) in not so many words :smiley: So, to do something purely voice-based was a personal challeneg and I look forward to doing some more :smiley:

Not to mention, we finished at 4am for me :smiley:

Uzkul Werit:

A fellow Drama student! Cool.

I’m still for making this a Chaos Star based podcast, getting in guests from the other sites from time to time. Heck, it’d do wonders for the COTEC.

Pyro Stick:

The podcast needs humour. Id be interested in doing the podcast if i wasnt so shy (too shy to be able to bring any humour. You wouldnt understand my humour anyway…) and if i knew more about warhammer in general. I really need to read the new rulebook.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I got the new rulebook recently, but haven’t exactly read it. Lazy sod really. Drama students pwn FTW! Humour is fine, we just wanted to get the points put across, create a podcast, let everyone know what was happening. No need to be shy Pyro. If I could do it, you can too. Just feed off of the others. Notice that Mr. Xander prompted me for a lot of it? Can work it that way if you DID want to join in…

Xander:

Ya, while we appreciate the feedback, it wasn’t our finest hour. Roughly 5 minutes of preplanning went into the cast. :stuck_out_tongue: Consider it an episode zero.

We could probably do another cast soon, what’s everyone up to Saturday?

Uzkul Werit:

Now thing is, I think due to timezones I could be asleep in your Saturday. Hmmm. I’m in play rehearsals for most of the day but I should be home 6pm British time.

What would that be in where you live?

Xander:

Your time -5 hours, roughly 1pm.

Uzkul Werit:

Would that be okay? All I have to do is download Skype and I’ll be away!

My Skype username is Yamakaze1.

lord-blackheart:

have any of you heard of podhammer?

its a really good podcast by a guy in austrailia

Uzkul Werit:

Sure have. Have it subscribed on me iTunes too.

Theory_Man:

The podcast should have some cool original theme music!

Pyro Stick:

The podcast should have some cool original theme music!

Theory_Man
Hmmm. Like some intro music. Wasnt there a thread about what do chaos dwarfs listen to? If theres anything decent there (no rap, pop, etc) then that could be used.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, as Mr. Xander said, it wasn’t a professional attempt. It was to get that message across. We decided to use Gizmo as it recorded better. Also, apologies for not having been on. Once again, my internet isn’t working. I’m not sure when it next will be. I’ll let you know as soon as I can, otherwise, do one without me, it’s fine :slight_smile:

Xander:

I am thinking about doing a Podcast this weekend! HB and I wouldn’t mind a bit of company! Anyone available to cast with us either Saturday or Sunday?

Cheer!

Pyro Stick:

I am thinking about doing a Podcast this weekend! HB and I wouldn't mind a bit of company! Anyone available to cast with us either Saturday or Sunday?

Cheer!

Xander
Whats it going to be about? Im free sunday so i might join in.

WarplockMonkey:

Well if i can get the old microphone working i could do it!

Also if we can get some writers up, i could read out peices of fluff or story? When we study a book in english the teacher usually gets me to read most of it out to the class because im good at different voices and narrating, so whaddya think?

Xander:

See if you can get your microphone working, and we shall see!

Hashut’s Blessing:

We’re going to be starting soon. Just a bit of preplanning at the moment and waiting for my internet to crash (it usually does about now) and then we’ll start after that! So, those that wish to help, I’m hashut1 on Skype and I haven’t a clue on Gizmo :wink:

Xander:

It’s all Hashut’s Blessing’s fault! Haha, he got caught up in some stuff, but we were about to record.

Our cast has been rescheduled to tomorrow at 6pm GMT-5, or 11pm GMT.

Pyro, Uzkul Werit, Hashut’s Blessing and Myself.