[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 2

Evil Fordy:

any news on the t shirt yet that was suggested in the pod cast

Hashut’s Blessing:

Talk of the t-shirt seems to have died recently. There is a thread (alas, I haven’t the time to find it) talking about it…

Knight Of Awsome:

any news on the t shirt yet that was suggested in the pod cast

Evil Fordy
well... i dont know if you found this thread https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/7723.

I think that one of the modes could sick an open suggestion thread for the tee-shirts.

I still cant wait for the podcast!!:mad

Hashut’s Blessing:

KOA, that is the very thread I was talking about. As for the podcast, we need to arrange a time that Mr. Xander, the guest and myself can all achieve… Being in different timezones and sometimes changing the guest can make this difficult. I do love the passion you have for these podcasts, but hopefully you understand the logistics…

Knight Of Awsome:

KOA, that is the very thread I was talking about. As for the podcast, we need to arrange a time that Mr. Xander, the guest and myself can all achieve... Being in different timezones and sometimes changing the guest can make this difficult. I do love the passion you have for these podcasts, but hopefully you understand the logistics...

Hashut's Blessing
lol, it is my passion to love the pod-cast, but it unfortunate for making it seem i am in a mad rush to listen to it.

Your welcome for uniting you with the long-lost thread:cheers

Hashut’s Blessing:

Thank you. Padawan you shall be, not long for… We’re hoping to make it early next week.

clam:

We are still waiting :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Aye, someone need some serious whip-cracking here!!

Xander:

It’s in the works! Patience!

Hehe, I am in a bit of a busy state as I am preparing to move! But I will do my best to get this together before I do.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Alas, there has been once when we were both prepared and a thunderstorm struck at my end, nulling me from being able to do it. I couldn’t have my laptop explode from the wall mid-cast and leave you hanging now…