[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 3

Willmark:

Question for those having issues: what happens if you grab the podcast directory out of the iTunes store?

Hashut’s Blessing:

It seems the actual player works fine, but to save the file, it doesn’t. I’m attempting it again. Sorry, Willmark: as I mentioned, I don’t have iTunes, so I can’t find out for you.

Willmark:

I think this is an issue with Xander’s hosting service as anything grabbed through iTunes appears to be working.

Hashut’s Blessing:

How very strange. So, do we (those of us without iTunes

Willmark:

Possibly. Xander is away this weekend. However you can always download iTunes for free and try it that way.

Obsidian:

Yay, finally made some time to listen to the podcast and I must say it great! Nice to hear some voices of several members and listening to their thought and views CD related.

@Willmark: It’s just scary how much your concept of the Prison Wagon was alike to what I had in mind!

I want to make the wagon in the shape of an enourmous bull with at the front the head/maw that could open to let the slaves in and on top of the head would be a platform with the driver on. Think of it a bit like a Trojan horse but then in the image of a raging bull.

Again great fun listening guys. Can’t wait till the next one! :cheers:

cornixt:

I’ve had a bit of trouble myself. Got 47 minutes the first time, then 4 minutes, then 40 minutes. Maybe I’ll get the end one of these days, but I will not install iTunes, especially when it tries to force Safari on you.

Willmark:

I've had a bit of trouble myself.  Got 47 minutes the first time, then 4 minutes, then 40 minutes.  Maybe I'll get the end one of these days, but I will not install iTunes, especially when it tries to force Safari on you.

cornixt
Apple changed it you have the option to install or not install... (shrug) then its trying to deal with the stream doing incomplete downloads..

clam:

No problems here!

Listened to the podcast yesterday on my weekly 6 hour train ride to Copenhagen. Great stuff (if you like Mordheim as I do) - once again :cheers.

Looking forward to the next one - hopefully it comes before Christmas :slight_smile:

And then I can’t take credit for giving away “White Dwarf present’s: Chaos Dwarf” as mentioned on this episode. It was BLOOD AXE that gave this great prize - so all credit must go to him. And yes Grimstonefire passed it on - and I was the one that actually got it - it was so great of him :smiley:

Canix:

Great podcast guys ,planning to use an old 40k jugger,bitz box and plastic sprues to make a gaol wagon if i ever get time:rolleyes:

grom:

Doh… Can dl/hear all podcast… it stops in half… :frowning:

I wanted to hear some CDO news :wink:

Willmark:

Doh... Can dl/hear all podcast... it stops in half... :(

I wanted to hear some CDO news ;)

grom
Downloading through iTunes appears to be the route to go.